Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,082 members, 7,946,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

Coronavirus : EU Raises Virus Risk Level As World Cases Grows - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus : EU Raises Virus Risk Level As World Cases Grows (222 Views)

My Aunt Grows Beard Like A Man, Is It A Health Condition? / I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus : EU Raises Virus Risk Level As World Cases Grows by YorubaKinging: 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen has launched a "coronavirus response team", in an attempt to stem the spread of the disease across Europe.

She also said the EU had raised its coronavirus risk level from "moderate" to "high".

"The ECDC (European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control) has announced today that the risk level has risen from 'moderate' to 'high' for people in the European Union," she told reporters in Brussels.

"In other words, the virus continues to spread."

She said they had spent the last eight works working "intensively" to find ways to combat the virus.

EU Health Commissioner Stella Kyriakides said 38 EU citizens had died, and that there were now 2,100 confirmed cases of coronavirus in 18 of the bloc's 27 member states.

Source : https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-asia-51701043
Re: Coronavirus : EU Raises Virus Risk Level As World Cases Grows by YorubaKinging: 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
As cases grows around the world
God continues to protect his own chosen
No confirmed cases in our cities
Re: Coronavirus : EU Raises Virus Risk Level As World Cases Grows by Perfecttouchade: 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
Why do I see this Corona as a weapon created to attack some certain people but it got out of hand and it's spreading everywhere
Re: Coronavirus : EU Raises Virus Risk Level As World Cases Grows by masterflowx(m): 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
Nothing to fear for Mr op.
because Pastor Adeboye have spoken that non of his church members will get coronavirus. And so shall it be in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Coronavirus : EU Raises Virus Risk Level As World Cases Grows by realstars: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
So much sin in the world, the hand of God is here.

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Between Alcohol Consumption And Prostatitis / Carpet Steam Cleaning / Coronavirus: First Death Recorded In Republic Of Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.