Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,835 members, 7,893,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 07:53 AM

“I Did It To Foster Love Among Christians And Muslims” - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Did It To Foster Love Among Christians And Muslims” (476 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Foster Mother To Death In Ondo / Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness / Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Did It To Foster Love Among Christians And Muslims” by Voiceofawori: 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
A middle aged man simply Identified as Isa, was on Friday convicted at the Ota margistrate court for breach of public peace in the living faith church, Ota.

The defendant was said to have gone into the living faith church popuparly known as “Winners chapel”, with an ablution kettle, a Bible, a small Quran, a diary and a counting bead, which were all brought to the court as evidences. He was alleged to have attempted to perform ablution the Islamic way inside the church before being arrested by the security personnel of the church.

Click below to read more...
https://www.voiceofawori.com.ng/i-did-it-to-foster-love-among-christians-and-muslims-man-who-performed-ablution-inside-winners-chapel-church-tells-ota-magistrates-court/

Re: “I Did It To Foster Love Among Christians And Muslims” by AgentNairaland(f): 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
Slave Of allah
Re: “I Did It To Foster Love Among Christians And Muslims” by Gozzzy(m): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ndị ara ndị ara.... Still they'll NEVER be seen as true Muslims!!!! Kafirs!!!!! Slaves!
Re: “I Did It To Foster Love Among Christians And Muslims” by Passionate888: 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
Voiceofawori:
A middle aged man simply Identified as Isa, was on Friday convicted at the Ota margistrate court for breach of public peace in the living faith church, Ota.

The defendant was said to have gone into the living faith church popuparly known as “Winners chapel”, with an ablution kettle, a Bible, a small Quran, a diary and a counting bead, which were all brought to the court as evidences. He was alleged to have attempted to perform ablution the Islamic way inside the church before being arrested by the security personnel of the church.

Click below to read more...
https://www.voiceofawori.com.ng/i-did-it-to-foster-love-among-christians-and-muslims-man-who-performed-ablution-inside-winners-chapel-church-tells-ota-magistrates-court/
continue reading where?
Re: “I Did It To Foster Love Among Christians And Muslims” by agulion: 7:12am On Mar 03, 2020
When I say that that Yoruba Muslims are terrorist in waiting most of you don't understand it, Islam has a way of making people violent

(1) (Reply)

A Day I Will Never Forget / Is It OK For Soldiers To Follow Fence To Enter People's House / You Are A Rapist If You Have Done This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.