Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Corona Virus .Prophet T.B.Joshua Help Heal The Index Case. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Corona Virus .Prophet T.B.Joshua Help Heal The Index Case. (375 Views)

Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) / Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona Virus .Prophet T.B.Joshua Help Heal The Index Case. by knowhowk: 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2020
I am Directing this Thread to Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua to Help Heal the Index Case of Corona Virus ,I mean the Italian Man been Quarantined .Or any of the Victims . I have watched on Emmanuel TV Several Outstanding Miracles of sick People been Healed ,HIV etc ,I think This Covid 19 cannot limit the Healing Anointing power in T.B.Joshua ,Hope He reads this or any of His Close Allies,Church Members Reads this .Thanks.
Re: Corona Virus .Prophet T.B.Joshua Help Heal The Index Case. by Righteousness89(m): 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
knowhowk:
I am Directing this Thread to Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua to Help Heal the Index Case of Corona Virus ,I mean the Italian Man been Quarantined .Or any of the Victims . I have watched on Emmanuel TV Several Outstanding Miracles of sick People been Healed ,HIV etc ,I think This Covid 19 cannot limit the Healing Anointing power in T.B.Joshua ,Hope He reads this or any of His Close Allies,Church Members Reads this .Thanks.

TB Joshua does not Heal! It is GOD that Heals..

Take away GOD from any man and the man is Empty...

It's not the Man of GOD ! Its the GOD of The Man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus .Prophet T.B.Joshua Help Heal The Index Case. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

and why won't God heal the people suffering from corona on planet earth especially kids, seems he enjoyed seeing them suffer
Re: Corona Virus .Prophet T.B.Joshua Help Heal The Index Case. by Righteousness89(m): 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
oluwaseyi000:

and why won't God heal the people suffering from corona on planet earth especially kids, seems he enjoyed seeing them suffer

GOD Loves Everyone so much..

Sin , Wickedness, Abominations has Created a gap between GOD and His creatures..

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus .Prophet T.B.Joshua Help Heal The Index Case. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

GOD Loves Everyone so much..

Sin , Wickedness, Abominations has Created a gap between GOD and His creatures..

And the innocent kids?
Re: Corona Virus .Prophet T.B.Joshua Help Heal The Index Case. by knowhowk: 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

No one Heals ,GOD in Man does ,But GOD won't come down physically to get it done reason GOD is in His Men to get it done . Don't begin to intellectually twist this simple and straight Thing Abeg .The One GOD is in with His Healing Anointing should do the Needful .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus .Prophet T.B.Joshua Help Heal The Index Case. by knowhowk: 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
[quote author=oluwaseyi000 post=87109157]

And the innocent kids?[/quote. Abio ooo wait the theory of Innocent kids Great grand father Sins punishment been suffered by the kids will soon surface.
Re: Corona Virus .Prophet T.B.Joshua Help Heal The Index Case. by knowhowk: 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
But How about Our Amiable Prophet Odumeje ...Our Annointed Prophets from God should talk to GOD to Heal the People sick and dying of Corona Virus ooooo .No Twisting Oooooooh. When HIV first came into limelight we were told it's Judgement for Immorality ,Funny enough people that does not engage in Immoral acts got Infected through blood Transfusion when they were sick .Imagine this own that is contacted when exposed to a Victim through Droplets is this a Punishment for Immorality abi it's a Punishment for the Chinese eating raw Animals ,This should be limited to Wuhan/ China Now .Why other Countries ,all these Religious theory always weak me abeg. Let's be on the Guard abeg
Re: Corona Virus .Prophet T.B.Joshua Help Heal The Index Case. by peggywebbs(f): 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
Dude, nobody is innocent. Stop trying to play the innocent card. We are all born in sin. Unfortunately we all suffer for the sins of our ancestors and parents. We too sin and pave the way again for future generation to suffer for.

It's not God that's the problem. It's us. Why would anyone even think of eating raw rats or raw animals. Then you expect God to come to the rescue?.

If you were God, What will you do?

Snap your fingers and make things right, without making us pay the price for our evil works? That means you will continue to encourage evil. People will still kill, people will eat raw human flesh, people will do wicked things and you will keep snapping your fingers till it hurts.

Anyway. God understands his ways ,we are not able to comprehend because you lack infinite wisdom.

oluwaseyi000:

And the innocent kids?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus .Prophet T.B.Joshua Help Heal The Index Case. by Righteousness89(m): 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
knowhowk:
No one Heals ,GOD in Man does ,But GOD won't come down physically to get it done reason GOD is in His Men to get it done . Don't begin to intellectually twist this simple and straight Thing Abeg .The One GOD is in with His Healing Anointing should do the Needful .

There is no intellectual twisting here..

In all that was put out, all the focus was on the man. That is Wrong!
Many people are guilty of that today even some pastors are guilty of that!

Give GOD HIS place if you wanna see HIM flow..
Re: Corona Virus .Prophet T.B.Joshua Help Heal The Index Case. by knowhowk: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
peggywebbs:

Dude, nobody is innocent. Stop trying to play the innocent card. We are all born in sin. Unfortunately we all suffer for the sins of our ancestors and parents. We too sin and pave the way again for future generation to suffer for.

It's not God that's the problem. It's us. Why would anyone even think of eating raw rats or raw animals. Then you expect God to come to the rescue?.

If you were God, What will you do?

Snap your fingers and make things right, without making us pay the price for our evil works? That means you will continue to encourage evil. People will still kill, people will eat raw human flesh, people will do wicked things and you will keep snapping your fingers till it hurts.

Anyway. God understands his ways ,we are not able to comprehend because you lack infinite wisdom.

Meaning all that is Happening are sufferings for the sins of our Ancestors and Parents ,Quite Quite Unfortunate....
Re: Corona Virus .Prophet T.B.Joshua Help Heal The Index Case. by Adgideon(m): 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

you are very correctly correctable corrected corrects correct

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus .Prophet T.B.Joshua Help Heal The Index Case. by Righteousness89(m): 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
oluwaseyi000:

And the innocent kids?
Which innocent kids??

You Decieving yourself...

Who are the innocent kids...

JESUS Knows HIS Kids and HIS kids know HIM

Rev 20:12

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus .Prophet T.B.Joshua Help Heal The Index Case. by knowhowk: 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

Which innocent kids??

You Decieving yourself...

Who are the innocent kids...

JESUS Knows HIS Kids and HIS kids know HIM

Rev 20:12

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Stop twisting and preaching ...T.B.Joshua has been used by His God to heal Many as watched on Emmanuel T.V. Same God that used him is still in Him which performed healing even Last Sunday at the Synagogue Church is it too much to ask Him to help people with Corona Virus ,Why quoting,relating ,twisting ,Are you T.BJ Spoke Person.Must one go and ask An Engineer to help in a matter he knows nothing about .Waiting for your next Digression.
Re: Corona Virus .Prophet T.B.Joshua Help Heal The Index Case. by Righteousness89(m): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
knowhowk:
Stop twisting and preaching ...T.B.Joshua has been used by His God to heal Many as watched on Emmanuel T.V. Same God that used him is still in Him which performed healing even Last Sunday at the Synagogue Church is it too much to ask Him to help people with Corona Virus ,Why quoting,relating ,twisting ,Are you T.BJ Spoke Person.Must one go and ask An Engineer to help in a matter he knows nothing about .Waiting for your next Digression.
you never Mentioned GOD !

You would have said , Sososoo pastor Ask GOD to heal
Or The GOD of Sososo should Heal! ..

If u Don't wanna accept correction, Continue in your Folly..

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus .Prophet T.B.Joshua Help Heal The Index Case. by knowhowk: 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
you never Mentioned GOD !

You would have said , Sososoo pastor Ask GOD to heal
Or The GOD of Sososo should Heal! ..

If u Don't wanna accept correction, Continue in your Folly..
But am not your Student in any way ,Why would you subject me to your Correction moreso from someone who already address another as a Folly ... Meaning anyone that does not Agree with your Personal View is Foolish ... Keep thriving in your Folly.
Re: Corona Virus .Prophet T.B.Joshua Help Heal The Index Case. by Righteousness89(m): 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
knowhowk:
But am not your Student in any way ,Why would you subject me to your Correction moreso from someone who already address another as a Folly ... Meaning anyone that does not Agree with your Personal View is Foolish ... Keep thriving in your Folly.

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Warning Goes Out To Kingdom Halls / How Was Your Church Chair Setting Like / Covid-19 : Police Storms Church, Arrests General Overseer Of Jesus Reign Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.