Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,155 members, 7,949,962 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:37 AM

Imagine A Country Without Internet - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Imagine A Country Without Internet (735 Views)

Poll: CAN A COUNTRY SURVIVE WITHOUT INTERNET?

She will: 0% (0 votes)
She won't: 0% (0 votes)
I don't mind: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

How To Update Your Antivirus On A Computer Without Internet Connection / Turn Any Type Of Phone To Blackberry, And Chat All The Way, Without Internet / Unable To Open PDF File Without Internet Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imagine A Country Without Internet by Virgo83(m): 9:50am On Dec 20, 2010
Imagine having no internet for a day. It can't be that difficult, can it? You can find things to do, offline work to get finished, people to talk to, books to read, TV shows to watch, etc. Now try to imagine a business without internet - obviously one that makes of the internet normally. Again, they might be behind on the day's news, miss out on a couple of stock changes, and lose touch with some contacts and/or offices - but they'll live through it. But what if it wasn't just one person or business, and not even two, but an entire country without internet! What would happen!?
Re: Imagine A Country Without Internet by Virgo83(m): 10:01am On Dec 20, 2010
Life will be odd, but very good. It will caused us to slow down as well as go to God with problems/stories/questions instead of running to internet for solution or contacting the rest of the world. So, for all the good developments that have emerge in life, I can honestly say I am thankful for it makes life so easy.

(1) (Reply)

Free Browsing 24/7 Internet Connection Via Pc / How To Change From Mac Os To Windows / Can You Repair My E-book Reader?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.