Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,858 members, 7,962,814 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Why Rich Guys Leave Their Past Girlfriends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Rich Guys Leave Their Past Girlfriends? (576 Views)

Reason Why Guys Leave Their Girl Friend After Making It In Life / Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Rich Guys Leave Their Past Girlfriends? by czarr(m): 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
You know how girls always excuse hypergamy with the excuse that if they stick with a broke guy....he would still leave them to someone better when the money comes....

What they dont tell you is that they were not loyal during the course of the 'broke' relationship, and guys are not stupid they know this, they see it, but sometimes poverty can make a guy tolerate some things....cos its always good to have a standby pussie when you are broke.....

Girls would stay with a broke guy with prospect...cheat on him,get caught and he 'forgives' her...for standby pussee.
and ofcourse she thinks he is weak and she still cheats and does so more carefully this time.

And she is suprised when he gets money that he dumps her...99% of guys would not dump a girl LOYAL to him in his wilderness days.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Rich Guys Leave Their Past Girlfriends? by donbachi(m): 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
many of dis girls are even the cause of guys going into the wilderness..a girl recently put up a post on social media dat "any guy wey date her must face hardship".

1 Like

Re: Why Rich Guys Leave Their Past Girlfriends? by Davash222(m): 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
You don’t expect a guy to still tolerate your promiscuous life when he’s made. He can tolerate that when he’s broke cos he needs a loyal kpekus for sustainable reasons.

6 Likes

Re: Why Rich Guys Leave Their Past Girlfriends? by Davash222(m): 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
donbachi:
many of dis girls are even the cause of guys going into the wilderness..a girl recently put up a post on social media dat "any guy wey date her must face hardship".
I believe that girl is a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Why Rich Guys Leave Their Past Girlfriends? by donbachi(m): 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
Davash222:

I believe that girl is a Nigerian.
na dem...na so one of my loyal boy 4 hood...i sey make i help him career with 3rd hand keke..na e d guy begin form"i don arrive).come dey bolingo one girl..na so dat guy life take scata..she don finally relegate d guy go back him village 4 ebonyi.

(1) (Reply)

9 Commands Men Must Not Always Obey While Working On Their Wife’s Dredging Site / PLEASE HELP!! “My Wife’s Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her” – What Can I Do? / Here's What I Saw Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.