Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,957 members, 7,906,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

Why You Shouldnt Apologize For Your Desires As A Man... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldnt Apologize For Your Desires As A Man... (596 Views)

Why You Shouldnt Have A Lot Of Children For Your Husband - Lady (video) / Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections / Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Shouldnt Apologize For Your Desires As A Man... by czarr(m): 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
I'm a simple man, i see ass, i press like....right?

Have you guys notice how most women try to shame men into lowering their standards just not to appear shallow?....like they do this all the time.

As a guy i am attracted to big booty and light skin ladies....women around me try to make me feel bad for this...any time a big booty lady passes by i turn and have a look...and other women give me disgusting looks..

Some give unsolicited advice...telling me that i should look at womens heart and not ass and boobs,and how inner beauty is all that matters.

Why dont they open their legs to guys with "inner money"

11 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldnt Apologize For Your Desires As A Man... by Genset: 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
Exactly. Same thing for women who apologise for wanting a rich man as a husband . Let nobody apologise for what they desire . Women stop allowing these men guilt-trip for wanting a life a of luxury provided for you by a MAN. State your desires with your chest .Las las , nobody go beat you.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldnt Apologize For Your Desires As A Man... by donbachi(m): 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
my desire na make women no dey ask men money again.....if she need chonko,she tell me..we do she go....simple.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldnt Apologize For Your Desires As A Man... by Abfinest007(m): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
this ur question need operation

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldnt Apologize For Your Desires As A Man... by chatinent: 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
I like woman, I like woman, na so rape dey start.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldnt Apologize For Your Desires As A Man... by ValCon888: 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
We live in a world where the society judges us for giving in to our desires even when we do not judge ourselves.

You may have your way, but society will definitely have it's say.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldnt Apologize For Your Desires As A Man... by nlPoster: 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
It's fun to have freedom to do as you like.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldnt Apologize For Your Desires As A Man... by czarr(m): 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
Genset:
Exactly. Same thing for women who apologise for wanting a rich man as a husband . Let nobody apologise for what they desire . Women stop allowing these men guilt-trip for wanting a life a of luxury provided for you by a MAN. State your desires with your chest .Las las , nobody go beat you.
I agree..
Re: Why You Shouldnt Apologize For Your Desires As A Man... by Blackmiserable(m): 11:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
czarr:
I'm a simple man, i see ass, i press like....right?

Have you guys notice how most women try to shame men into lowering their standards just not to appear shallow?....like they do this all the time.

As a guy i am attracted to big booty and light skin ladies....women around me try to make me feel bad for this...any time a big booty lady passes by i turn and have a look...and other women give me disgusting looks..

Some give unsolicited advice...telling me that i should look at womens heart and not ass and boobs,and how inner beauty is all that matters.

Why dont they open their legs to guys with "inner money"
Inner money? Like, the wealthy in heart? I must laugh.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldnt Apologize For Your Desires As A Man... by meobizy(f): 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
I once apologized for eating the last slice of a pizza. Till today I wonder what was meant to happen if I didn’t eat it. Was it meant to waste? Fvck that, there are too many children starving in the world for me to start wasting food. I shall feel bad for none of my desires.

(1) (Reply)

Do not simp! / Low Condom Patronage Usage All Over Worldwide Among Lovers During COVID-19 / Do White People Worship mixed People Like Black People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.