Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,679 members, 7,918,158 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:41 AM

Walked Out Of My Marriage After Discovering I Married A BISEXUAL Man-tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Walked Out Of My Marriage After Discovering I Married A BISEXUAL Man-tonto Dikeh (927 Views)

Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks / Chris Attoh Tweeted About His 'shaky' Marriage After His Wife Was Shot Dead / Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Walked Out Of My Marriage After Discovering I Married A BISEXUAL Man-tonto Dikeh by correctkidabc(m): 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
Controversial Nollywood Actress and Instagram sensation, Tonto Dike has dropped a scintillating inside gist for her fans and followers.

According to her statement on her IG Page, sixty percent of the men she/women have married also have extra-marital affairs with MEN.

Source:https://correctkid.com/i-walked-out-of-my-marriage-after-discovering-i-married-a-bisexual-man-tonto-dikeh-says/
Re: Walked Out Of My Marriage After Discovering I Married A BISEXUAL Man-tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
This deranged woman has been looking for what she can throw on this man. But none has been able to stick.
She has on various occasions claimed she left him because he was
1. Yahoo Yahoo
2. Ritualist
3. Small size down
4. Cheating on her
5. 40 seconds man
6. And now its Bi sexual.

Somehow, none of the things she had thrown on him has been able to stick.

4 Likes

Re: Walked Out Of My Marriage After Discovering I Married A BISEXUAL Man-tonto Dikeh by IsaacRocks(m): 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
Madam go sleep

Re: Walked Out Of My Marriage After Discovering I Married A BISEXUAL Man-tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
Make this girl no commit suicide one say sha.

1 Like

Re: Walked Out Of My Marriage After Discovering I Married A BISEXUAL Man-tonto Dikeh by chatinent: 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
Immature and pained.

1 Like

Re: Walked Out Of My Marriage After Discovering I Married A BISEXUAL Man-tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
plusfield:
This deranged woman has been looking for what she can throw on this man. But none has been able to stick.
She has on various occasions claimed she left him because he was
1. Yahoo Yahoo
2. Ritualist
3. Small size down
4. Cheating on her
5. 40 seconds man
6. And now its Bi sexual.

Somehow, none of the things she had thrown on him has been able to stick.
churchill is a mature and calm guy. Maybe tonto should have said...her ex left after the juju she used to seduce her into marriage expired
Re: Walked Out Of My Marriage After Discovering I Married A BISEXUAL Man-tonto Dikeh by hurryup123(m): 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
Notin way dis aunty no go accuse dis man of

1 Like

Re: Walked Out Of My Marriage After Discovering I Married A BISEXUAL Man-tonto Dikeh by phrancys001(m): 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
She left a bisexual & she's now hanging out wit bobrisky tru tru tonto brain need flushing

2 Likes

Re: Walked Out Of My Marriage After Discovering I Married A BISEXUAL Man-tonto Dikeh by LONGPREEK(m): 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2020
phrancys001:
What kinda indirect racism in the most p?opulous black country story is this ? Is ur woman better than missionary going round rural area helping the needy
thunder fire the mama wey born u. i am a racist and i own no one any explanation for that. i have the right to like who i want and not to like who i dont wanna like. again who ever born an idiot like u, may thunder fire am

(1) (Reply)

Mark Angel Gifts 10 Years Old Emmanuella A Car On Her Birthday / Photos From The Ongoing #EndSars Protest Led By Runtown And Falz / Lovely Video Of A Cripple Lady Showing Her Leg Work And Twerking Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.