Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,427 members, 7,908,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:29 PM

For The Married Men In The House - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / For The Married Men In The House (335 Views)

Meet The Married Sugardaddy Of Bbnaiaja's Nengi, Who Boy Her N40million Range Ro / For The Married Men Alone / Nigerian Lady Gives Reasons Married Men Cheat And Promise Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Married Men In The House by BwalaMarama: 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
What's your take regarding this picture? Do you agree with the picture or not? If your answer is yes or no, then why?
Though I'm not yet married but I believed as a married man, after things fell apart, it should affects both the man and the women of the house.

Re: For The Married Men In The House by chatinent: 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
Following.
Re: For The Married Men In The House by dawnomike(m): 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
I reserve my comment on this one...lol
Re: For The Married Men In The House by donbachi(m): 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
Not true....unless na some omini wicked wives..wey dey cook better food eat wen her husband don go work,then wash pot keep and still form food no dey.
Re: For The Married Men In The House by lifenajeje(m): 4:00am On Mar 03, 2020
Naaaa. I was single and slim but now am married and chubby thanks to the pastries and mouth watering delicacies from my wife .

(1) (Reply)

How About A Verification Badge For Nairalanders / Seun, We Need A Section For Covid-19 Threads / Check Out Top Nigeria Newspaper Headlines For Today, Wednesday March 25th, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.