Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago (38960 Views)

Black 555.55-carat Formed 2 Billion Years Ago Sells For $4.28 Million At Auction / Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) / Astronomers Now Agree Universe Is Nearly 14 Billion Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago by ednut1(m): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2020
LLMG:
just because you call it lame will not make it lame, The Holy Bible is a time proven book that has no counterpart. whether you believe it or not, the Bible is what it is, a book of true salvation. just open it and test it, you will surely find salvation.
a book that tells us adam and eve are the first humans but cant tell us how blacks, whites or asians came about. a book saying people tried to build tower of babel to heaven( but today we have gone to the skies and no heaven), a book that can name the pharaoh involved cos they know egyptians have record to debunk their claims
Re: Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago by greygoblings(m): 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
BluntBoy:

The melting of the ice will only threaten coastal cities, nothing more.

Drain all the water in every organism, and the collected water would not even inundate lake Chad. You people are actually underestimating the size of our planet.

Em'read about the carbon cycle. Organisms include every plant and animals, and then, drain the clouds, all iced-up fresh water in Greenland and Antarctica melted. You will have a water world.
Re: Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago by greygoblings(m): 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2020
ednut1:
a book that tells us adam and eve are the first humans but cant tell us how blacks, whites or asians came about. a book saying people tried to build tower of babel to heaven( but today we have gone to the skies and no heaven), a book that can name the pharaoh involved cos they know egyptians have record to debunk their claims

Thanks for this sentence. I am often happy when I see Nigerians shift from the religious mindset to a logical one.
Re: Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago by LLMG: 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
Genesis 11 vs 1 - 9, that is how the different race and culture emerged. just has science has discovered Genesis 1 vs - 2, they will soon discover that there is a heaven above the skies, just like science/history has proven that a day is missing in the world calendar Joshua 10 vs 13, the lost history of egypt will soon be discovered, its a question of time. nice day.
ednut1:
Re: Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago by ednut1(m): 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
LLMG:
Genesis 11 vs 1 - 9, that is how the different race and culture emerged. just has science has discovered Genesis 1 vs - 2, they will soon discover that there is a heaven above the skies, just like science/history has proven that a day is missing in the world calendar Joshua 10 vs 13, the lost history of egypt will soon be discovered, its a question of time. nice day.
i dont argue with dull people. He stopped them during tower of babel. Is the tallest house today even near the skies Astronauts have gone to space no heaven. Fake book
Re: Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago by betterpikinn: 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lee29:

You're the stupid personified; not just that, but also a shameless LIAR

The passage you quoted said "God sits enthroned above the CIRCLE of the Earth"

How did you come about with "earth is flat disk in shape, like a dinner plate,"?

The urge to stick to your foolish narrative makes you to lack comprehension
Dear dolt, please address the two issues and use your brain... moon head
Re: Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago by engrchykae(m): 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
BluntBoy:

Yes, you are very right. Although, one cannot say for certain that Moses was wiser than Albert Einstein, let alone far

Science is older than we think.

Did you know that Africans were already masters of caesarian sections before the colonialists came?

Banana wine were used as an anaesthetic. Imagine. These people had knowledge passed on over generations. Listen to all these old women who help deliver pregnant women in mission or traditional houses. Even without any education, their understanding of medicine is remarkable. And when you ask them how they know so much, they will tell you they got the knowledge from their mothers who were equally uneducated (formal education).

The whites did not only steal our arts, they stole our science too, and lied that they were the ones who gave our lives meaning.

I have diverted.

My point is: science is actually older than we think. Engineering is very old. Chemistry is very old. Mathematics is very old.

We continue to uncover massive structures from many centuries ago which are pointers to the advancement of engineering even many centuries ago.
I learnt a method of treating malaria from my grandma using burnt banana leaves and a root grounded to pulp.
The juice of the root will be used as water while the banana leave ash serve as soap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago by LLMG: 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
This has nothing to do with being dull. Just letting you know that God is far beyond science, by His word there's time and season for everything. At the right time science will find heaven.
ednut1:
i dont argue with dull people. He stopped them during tower of babel. Is the tallest house today even near the skies Astronauts have gone to space no heaven. Fake book
Re: Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago by Ken4Christ: 11:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
betterpikinn:

Lol
And the stars fell to form the rocks wink

Doubting Thomas. The scientist just confirmed what is written in the Bible and you are still doubting. The God that can bring water out of a dry rock can also bring rock out of water. Everything was created by the power of his word.

Even the account of a rib taking out of man is confirmed. Do you have equal ribs on both sides?

Countless hundreds of prophesies are also confirmed including the final kingdom of the world which is about to be established. You can only get this information from the Bible.
Re: Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago by Ken4Christ: 11:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Clap for yourself.. What a wonderful imagination

Please just go and read Genesis, Chapter one. Moses wrote them as was revealed to him by God and the order of creation is scientifically correct. God created all things. And the Bible tells us that the original world was water and it is just confirmed by the scientist. What else do you want to hear?
Re: Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago by DeOTR: 2:36am On Mar 05, 2020
betterpikinn:

Look in the mirror and see the fool staring back at you ...
Ignorant idiiot.
Re: Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago by betterpikinn: 5:21am On Mar 05, 2020
Ken4Christ:

Doubting Thomas. The scientist just confirmed what is written in the Bible and you are still doubting. The God that can bring water out of a dry rock can also bring rock out of water. Everything was created by the power of his word.

Even the account of a rib taking out of man is confirmed. Do you have equal ribs on both sides?

Countless hundreds of prophesies are also confirmed including the final kingdom of the world which is about to be established. You can only get this information from the Bible.

Shut up and spare me your trash
Re: Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago by FuckThaMod: 9:13am On Mar 05, 2020
Ken4Christ:

Please just go and read Genesis, Chapter one. Moses wrote them as was revealed to him by God and the order of creation is scientifically correct. God created all things. And the Bible tells us that the original world was water and it is just confirmed by the scientist. What else do you want to hear?
I just believe in scientists more... Without them you won't have a phone and Nairaland to tell me things.
Re: Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago by Ken4Christ: 1:06am On Mar 08, 2020
FuckThaMod:

I just believe in scientists more... Without them you won't have a phone and Nairaland to tell me things.

God created the scientist. And He is the greatest scientist. Every organ in your body is perfectly created by God with principles that scientists are still studying. And no sane scientist will not acknowledge that an intelligent being was behind this. Even the earth that rotates round the sun does it in precise timing and order.
Re: Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago by Ken4Christ: 1:09am On Mar 08, 2020
betterpikinn:
[b][/b]

Unfortunately, you will be the trash on the day of judgment. For all whose names are not found in the book of life will be trashed into the Lake of fire. Repent before it's too late and acknowledge the greatest scientist of all time - The Almighty God. The one who created the vast universe that scientists are still trying to explore.
Re: Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago by FuckThaMod: 8:08am On Mar 08, 2020
Ken4Christ:

God created the scientist. And He is the greatest scientist. Every organ in your body is perfectly created by God with principles that scientists are still studying. And no sane scientist will not acknowledge that an intelligent being was behind this. Even the earth that rotates round the sun does it in precise timing and order.
Ok.. So what do you want me to do now? undecided
Re: Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago by Ken4Christ: 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Ok.. So what do you want me to do now? undecided

Acknowledge him and serve him. Accept his plan of salvation for you which is Jesus Christ.
Re: Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago by FuckThaMod: 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ken4Christ:

Acknowledge him and serve him. Accept his plan of salvation for you which is Jesus Christ.
NO!
Re: Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago by abbeg(m): 12:02am On Mar 11, 2020
betterpikinn:
[s][/s]
Rubbish!
The same story book that said that the earth is flat and moon has its own light...

Yẹyẹ
Come on, the Bible didn't say earth is flat or the moon has its own light na...
That's conspiracy theorist bull...droppings grin
Re: Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago by Ken4Christ: 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
FuckThaMod:

NO!

It's your choice but you have chosen the pathway to eternal destruction. You will still come face to face with the Lord Jesus as your judge. You can't escape him. You either receive him as your Lord and Saviour or meet him as your judge. No one will force you but you will reap the the consequence of your decision.

John 3:3-16
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Re: Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago by FuckThaMod: 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ken4Christ:

It's your choice but you have chosen the pathway to eternal destruction. You will still come face to face with the Lord Jesus as your judge. You can't escape him. You either receive him as your Lord and Saviour or meet him as your judge. No one will force you but you will reap the the consequence of your decision.

John 3:3-16
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
The usual threat.. Fück your god
Re: Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago by Ken4Christ: 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
FuckThaMod:

The usual threat.. Fück your god

Just be rehearsing to rain more curses because the pains will get more intense. But your curses won't affect my God. You only chose your destiny. And it is a very bad one.
Re: Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago by FuckThaMod: 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ken4Christ:

Just be rehearsing to rain more curses because the pains will get more intense. But your curses won't affect my God. You only chose your destiny. And it is a very bad one.
Go and sleep! God wey dey bring pains for not following him na God be that one? God that uses fear to get worshippers na God be that one?
You think it's everyone that will cower to una manipulations? Abeg gerrout!
Re: Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago by ThatKING(m): 2:52pm On May 09, 2020
Shukusheka:
You are not agnostic, you are a deist.
finest OG. i dey hail o. Hope u r doing great. Nice pic.
Re: Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago by Jokerman(m): 3:06pm On May 09, 2020
betterpikinn:
[b][/b]

The devil deceiving you, hope he doesn't take you to hell with him
Re: Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 09, 2020
Jokerman:

The devil deceiving you, hope he doesn't take you to hell with him
Stop all these devil, hell, soul threats already...Gosh!
Re: Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago by Jokerman(m): 3:11pm On May 09, 2020
Macsjebs:

Stop all these devil, hell, soul threats already...Gosh!

It's not a threat, it's a reality. I'm praying to escape it too by being on the Lord's side
Re: Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 09, 2020
Jokerman:

It's not a threat, it's a reality. I'm praying to escape it too by being on the Lord's side
I know right, but you don't have to force your views, beliefs or opinions on others....
Cheers
Re: Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago by Shukusheka(m): 8:05pm On May 09, 2020
ThatKING:
finest OG. i dey hail o. Hope u r doing great. Nice pic.
OG ke? I no be OG o. I hail too regardless and I'm doing great. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago by ThatKING(m): 9:14pm On May 09, 2020
Shukusheka:
OG ke? I no be OG o. I hail too regardless and I'm doing great. Thank you.
grin naa so brother man dey talk am.
grin I hail
Re: Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago by lawani: 9:04pm On May 10, 2020
The first land was the first Ife.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hedgehog Saved From Sticky Situation After Getting Totally Encased In Clay(Pix) / Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents / KWASU Students Fabricate Anti-terror Weapon

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.