Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,366 members, 7,920,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:35 AM

A Sister Needs Your Advice. Hop In If You Care - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Sister Needs Your Advice. Hop In If You Care (2070 Views)

If You Have A Sister, Daughter That Lives In A Parish, Tell Her To Come Home / See What Girls Of Nowadays Do. I'm Happy I Don't Have A Sister / Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sister Needs Your Advice. Hop In If You Care by Offpoint: 7:22am On Mar 03, 2020
Quit the relationship, you've gotten someone else... it's not about the job.

3 days gaps in communication....

1 Like

Re: A Sister Needs Your Advice. Hop In If You Care by SavageResponse(m): 7:31am On Mar 03, 2020
Greatzeus:
Almost all posts above are not objective,asking if the guy will give her another job,no critical thinking,most Nairalanders are suffering from bandwagon effect.
How can a woman who is engaged and about to marry a man who lives and works in Enugu, leave her state of residence for Lagos because of a job?
Let me see, after the wedding in Enugu, she will move back to Lagos,the man will be in Enugu working cooking and living alone and jerking off because the woman he just married needs a job?
My dear,you obviously want to do something with your life before marriage,which is a good thing. So tell the guy you are not ready for marriage now that you want a level of financial Independence before going into marriage. So that he can decide to wait or he will move on.
You cant eat your cake and have it. A new marriage won't work if the couples live separately from the beginning of the marriage.

Most people have advised that she remain in Lagos and build up her financial capacity.

Your own advise follows that same trail. How are you better than those before since you ended up giving the same advise?
Re: A Sister Needs Your Advice. Hop In If You Care by Akire1(m): 8:02am On Mar 03, 2020
Leaving the fucking losser Na insecurity dey worry him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Sister Needs Your Advice. Hop In If You Care by cRobo: 10:58am On Mar 03, 2020
Eggshells:
Hello my fellow nairalanders...
Ive been an ardent follower of this forum for quite some time now and only joined yesterday to share something that has been bothering me for some time now.

My fiance and I were in the same state Enugu, nmaku precisely before I relocated to Lagos to work with my uncle. This was in September last year.
Initially we were communicating like everyday but as time went on, work became very tedious that I reduced to like once in three days.to which he saw reasons and understood.

Problem now is, he called early Feb to tell me to either quit my uncles job or forget about our relationship... I was shocked and didn't know what to say. so I told him to give me some time to give him feedback. But now, I don't know what to tell him cos I need the job and we have come a long way and he called me last week saying this first week of March is the dead line...
Please what should I do? I'm in a fix now.

Thanks in advance for your responses.
Insults are not welcomed please.

Tell him to move to Lagos

Both of you should come to common ground and rent an apaortmen here and start your life together
Re: A Sister Needs Your Advice. Hop In If You Care by Rossycee(f): 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
Eggshells:
Hello my fellow nairalanders...
Ive been an ardent follower of this forum for quite some time now and only joined yesterday to share something that has been bothering me for some time now.

My fiance and I were in the same state Enugu, nmaku precisely before I relocated to Lagos to work with my uncle. This was in September last year.
Initially we were communicating like everyday but as time went on, work became very tedious that I reduced to like once in three days.to which he saw reasons and understood.

Problem now is, he called early Feb to tell me to either quit my uncles job or forget about our relationship... I was shocked and didn't know what to say. so I told him to give me some time to give him feedback. But now, I don't know what to tell him cos I need the job and we have come a long way and he called me last week saying this first week of March is the dead line...
Please what should I do? I'm in a fix now.

Thanks in advance for your responses.
Insults are not welcomed please.
Don't quit your job for a relationship, what if he jilts you tomorrow, what will be your fate? I can only advice you to try and communicate daily, I believe you don't work all day and night, so you can always make out time to call or chat. If he still decides to quit then let him go.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nude Pictures / Your Experience With An Ex / How True Is This About 9ja Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.