Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,301 members, 7,943,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun (2948 Views)

Pls Help!!...my Hours Of Programming Is Going To Waste / Looks Like Programming Is Not My Way... Advise Me Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 09, 2020
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 09, 2020
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 2:56am On Mar 09, 2020
Cakephp:

Don't you have a face for shame that you constantly try to fit in where you do not belong?.

Among these guys you see in programming section, have you ever caught any of them on sexuality section?
Talkless of asking for directions to cheap brothels.
Fvcktard.
Dude you're going around in circles. You're rambling. Your creativity, while disappointing at its best, is now downright abysmal. Chief of sexuality prowlers is asking if I've seen any programmer in sexuality session. You would also have asked directions if you weren't impotent.
Get a life Scum.
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 09, 2020
Cakephp:

Foolish monkey.

What were you doing all these years that you are just setting out in life?
Mumu.

Didn't you hear about programming all these years abi na now you just wake from your slumber.
Fool.

You are a nuisance.
Ashawo man.

Go suck ashawo pvssy.
Idlot.
The same question can be asked of your drunkard father. At least you have answers that question for yourself. You were building portfolio.
Mentally challenged baboon
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 09, 2020
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 09, 2020
Cakephp:

Simpleton.

How do you feel to realize you're the oldest unproductive and foolish individual in this section?

How old are you?
I know you're already above 30 and still foolish just like your miserable father.
Ashawo man.

Aids career. moving about brothels due to loneliness which results from your foolish character, no one wants to associate with you the reason you seek refuge in a faceless forum with 10MB daily data.
Monkey.

You so interested in me homie. You're a straight up fagott. Long as you're here embarrassing yourself and rubbing your limp dick to better men's tales in sexuality, no one contends for the title of oldest most dejected failure.e-zuckerberg
Get off my dick.
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
codeigniter:
I think u guy have issues b4, what ever it is try to settle it or ignore urselves

U guys should act like a programmer, a programmer thinks

I am here to learn from other not here to watch people trash themselves

If u really hate urself then exchange WhatsApp no and chat ur selves the way you want
I do not have any issue with it, I don't even know it.

The simpleton goes about abusing people for no reason.
Check the first page, I didn't even mention its name before it started abusing me.

It is even too old to be here, it belongs to the ashawo thread in asexuality section.
It patronizes brothels, can you cope with such miserable individual.

At 35 it is just starting to cram codes lol
What was it doing all those years?
Its now he's coming here to contribute a nuisance because it doesn't have any value to add here.

It is just a a brothel patronizer, agboro.

Sorry bro, for derailing your thread.
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Venzee(m): 11:09am On Mar 10, 2020
bularuz:
True, programming is like a building that's very beautiful on the outside but not so fine inside
Confirm bro.....
U are right.
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by bularuz(m): 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
Cakephp:

I made close to a million through freelance web development last year.

The answer to your question is just one word networking .
They make money through their network.
Sometimes you must be ready to negotiate and give percentage to middlemen.

How did you network, was it online, physical or fiverr
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by greatreality: 4:01pm On May 11, 2020
[quote author=codeigniter post=87118414]Programming is not fun and I see a lot of people who wants to learn programming but why not. It cool you can build you this and that bla bla bla These are the reason I said programming is not fun.

1 when you start learning, everything is fun, coding is fun then as you go deeper you start Taking a lot of things in to consideration e.g algorithms, architecture pattern, writing good code, then you start noticing there is so much more to just coding

2 it consume time, for most people it is not the engineering passion that leads to programming but the cash and career opportunities.

3 if you are a web dev it war to choose frameworks, as difficult as there are to master, they all have expiring data because in this field people are always innovating and trying build the next big thing

4 it is easy to know 8 language but difficult to master one

5 debugging is the very frustrating

6 programming is the implementation of computer science, being programmer does not always means you now what you doing it means you know a lot of syntax e.g there is this thing about time complexity because the algorithm works does not mean it is feasible

The solution to all of this is patience and active learning, for noob programmers, the excitement fades and the reality remains

The only reason why people pay 6 figure salary to programmers is because it is not fun

The reason for this article is because a lot of people want to cross to this field from another just because people say it is cool

For programmer there is infinity of things to learn[/quote
Stop coming to rant on my site Mr know all sort your shit within you and your dealer. Anymore quote on my thread. Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have An App Idea? Let's Build Your Next App / Microsoft Front Page Or Adobe Dreamweaver? / Back & New. Please Post Your Vb.net Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.