Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

How The Iranian Government Underestimated The Risk Of Coronavirus(pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Iranian Government Underestimated The Risk Of Coronavirus(pictures) (3836 Views)

Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri / The West Underestimated The Will Of Russia To Win In Ukraine - Jared Peterson / El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Iranian Government Underestimated The Risk Of Coronavirus(pictures) by juman(m): 4:25am On Mar 03, 2020
So far their government has not done bad.
First thing they avoid is to create panic.

While the infection is just like flu.
No specific medication for it, the body is only allow to fight and overcome it.
Re: How The Iranian Government Underestimated The Risk Of Coronavirus(pictures) by femi4: 5:53am On Mar 03, 2020
WATCHOVER:
That's why I pity those nairalanders and some Nigerians who think that Covid-19 virus is not dangerous.
Iran is not Nigeria ......So far, yet to spread the way Ebola did in Nigeria
Re: How The Iranian Government Underestimated The Risk Of Coronavirus(pictures) by WATCHOVER(m): 7:17am On Mar 03, 2020
femi4:
Iran is not Nigeria ......So far, yet to spread the way Ebola did in Nigeria
It good is has not spread round but did you know that more than 50 persons have been quarantined in plateau?.
Did Ebola spread more than Lagos?.
The earlier we are serious about it the better.
Re: How The Iranian Government Underestimated The Risk Of Coronavirus(pictures) by verifiablefacts: 7:30am On Mar 03, 2020
itsme01:
angry

nothing is more worst than having a deceitful government ... Iran government keep telling them corona virus has being technically defeated but in reality it keeps striking them

May Allah help us!!!

try to identity propaganda when you see it.
Re: How The Iranian Government Underestimated The Risk Of Coronavirus(pictures) by weownlagos: 7:33am On Mar 03, 2020
This is the country that wants to rob shoulders with the powerful US

1 Like

Re: How The Iranian Government Underestimated The Risk Of Coronavirus(pictures) by Yakade(m): 7:34am On Mar 03, 2020
AgentNairaland:

My God drank worefa, good but Quran testified to it that My Lord And God Jesus Christ is alive.. What happen to allah's messenger, a whole Muhammad was poisoned, so allah can't save him and watched Muhammad died like a mosque rat.. The whole husband of many wives and concubines just died a disgraceful death.. What a pity cry
leave the stupid Muhammad alone
Re: How The Iranian Government Underestimated The Risk Of Coronavirus(pictures) by sisisioge: 7:52am On Mar 03, 2020
WATCHOVER:
That's why I pity those nairalanders and some Nigerians who think that Covid-19 virus is not dangerous.

Abi o, imagine the spokesman of naija inviting people to travel as they will to China last week. It is well. We that dont have any defence/management anything!
Re: How The Iranian Government Underestimated The Risk Of Coronavirus(pictures) by jonsnow12(m): 8:09am On Mar 03, 2020
AgentNairaland:

My God drank worefa, good but Quran testified to it that My Lord And God Jesus Christ is alive.. What happen to allah's messenger, a whole Muhammad was poisoned, so allah can't save him and watched Muhammad died like a mosque rat.. The whole husband of many wives and concubines just died a disgraceful death.. What a pity cry

Stop giving him undue attention
Re: How The Iranian Government Underestimated The Risk Of Coronavirus(pictures) by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 03, 2020
ezugegere:
Nigeria should be ware
We already have PROFESSOR MAURICE IWU
Re: How The Iranian Government Underestimated The Risk Of Coronavirus(pictures) by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:03am On Mar 03, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Gbam noted
Re: How The Iranian Government Underestimated The Risk Of Coronavirus(pictures) by ejanla077: 10:29am On Mar 03, 2020
The war for this thread na die. A whole page was wiped.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NIN Registeration Of David Nwamini Allage 15yrs Kidney Donor. / Jonathan's Affair With Diezani / Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.