Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,605 members, 7,975,358 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:23 PM

Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why (2106 Views)

Garus Gololo: South-West’s Stand On Amotekun Could Cost Them 2023 Presidency / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity / Soyinka Slams Musa Balarabe Over Comment On Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2020
tsephanyah:
I'm always amazed at how people in this forum thinks they are anonymous and posting hate speech, fake news, to insight violence in Nigeria. You're been watched and monitored. Believe you me. right now people are been arrested for this. They might tag you as Yahoo boy, if you are self employed. If you are working for any institution expect a weird suspension.

What is wrong with some of you in the North and when will you begin talking and reasoning as if you know this is 2020 and not 1965? You think you can make threats to cower others into silence given the seriousness of what we are facing? So you think what is going on now you can just gloss over with glib talk and the act of burying your head in the sand? Is it when there are serious clashes and ethnic strife/riot you will know we all face a serious menace that compels every good man/woman to act? No Yoruba is foolish enough to say all Northerners and Fulanis are killers and criminals. What is annoying today and causing real discontents amongst Yorubas is how you Northerners, as you do here, cannot even support us to deal with the errant, fundamentalist and militant ones amongst you who are causing us problems.

You can imagine Miyetti Allah threatening the Yorubas with the Presidency if we go ahead with Amotekun. How you think this is not an incendiary challenge to action is beyond me. It is you Northerners vehemently against Amotekun from the beginning whereas you have Hisbah police and all sort in the North. The problem I have with you Northerners is that you don't seem happy to abandon your criminals to their fate and to see them face justice as others are happy to do. You will never see Yorubas do this. Tell us now that some Yoruba armed robbers terrorising Togo have all been gunned down and you will see it will be Yorubas saying good riddance to bad rubbish and "oloun ti mu awon eron oko don doju tiwa". God has stopped the animals disgracing Yorubas with their conduct.

It is now becoming distasteful with how it seems you Northerners want to be using your power and privilege to protect the killers amongst you rather than support anything that brings them to justice so the world can see the North consist of good people in general. You and others are not helping with your silly and arrogant talk over what is a very serious situations that can blow up in all our faces tragically.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
Oshigun:

What is wrong with some of you in the North and when will you begin talking and reasoning as if you know this is 2020 and not 1965? You think you can make threats to cower others into silence given the seriousness of what we are facing? So you think what is going on now you can just gloss over with glib talk and the act of burying your head in the sand? Is it when there are serious clashes and ethnic strife/riot you will know we all face a serious menace that compels every good man/woman to act? No Yoruba is foolish enough to say all Northerners and Fulanis are killers and criminals. What is annoying today and causing real discontents amongst Yorubas is how you Northerners, as you do here, cannot even support us to deal with the errant, fundamentalist and militant ones amongst you who are causing us problems.

You can imagine Miyetti Allah threatening the Yorubas with the Presidency if we go ahead with Amotekun. How you think this is not an incendiary challenge to action is beyond me. It is you Northerners vehemently against Amotekun from the beginning whereas you have Hisbah police and all sort in the North. The problem I have with you Northerners is that you don't seem happy to abandon your criminals to their fate and to see them face justice as others are happy to do. You will never see Yorubas do this. Tell us now that some Yoruba armed robbers terrorising Togo have all been gunned down and you will see it will be Yorubas saying good riddance to bad rubbish and "oloun ti mu awon eron oko don doju tiwa". God has stopped the animals disgracing Yorubas with their conduct.

It is now becoming distasteful with how it seems you Northerners want to be using your power and privilege to protect the killers amongst you rather than support anything that brings them to justice so the world can see the North consist of good people in general. You and others are not helping with your silly and arrogant talk over what is a very serious situations that can blow up in all our faces tragically.
good morning my neighbor,how are you doing are you feeling okay? grin
Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by BabaRamota1980: 2:21am On Apr 16, 2020
tsephanyah:
I'm always amazed at how people in this forum thinks they are anonymous and posting hate speech, fake news, to insight violence in Nigeria. You're been watched and monitored. Believe you me. right now people are been arrested for this. They might tag you as Yahoo boy, if you are self employed. If you are working for any institution expect a weird suspension.

You are a criminal. A self-identified criminal. You will receive treatment of a criminal.

Dont think you are invincible. You dont know who is watching you. Stay alert...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara Gold Or Nigerian Gold? / Viral Lagos Amputee Hawker Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (photos/video) / Former Immigration Boss Babandede Received By Massive Crowds At His Home Town.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.