Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,403 members, 7,978,273 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:21 AM

Tonto Dikeh Alleges That Her Ex-husband Has Serious 'brain Damage' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Alleges That Her Ex-husband Has Serious 'brain Damage' (823 Views)

Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich / Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) / Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Alleges That Her Ex-husband Has Serious 'brain Damage' by ahimedua: 8:52am On Mar 03, 2020
It seems the drama between controversial actress, Tonto Dikeh and the father of her son,Olakunle Churchill is not ending anytime soon as the actress has taken to her Instastories to make another shicking revelation, as she futher slams her former husband.

Recall that yesterday the former lovers exchanged hot words after the screen diva alleged that Olakunle Churchill is bisexual and a “40 seconds cow”, to which the Abuja based Yoruba born philanthropist has come out to deny the claim. SleekGist reports.

In a recent Instastory post, she insisted that her ex-lover is gay, and she claimed she was able to prove it after she carried out a 'butthole Xray'. She further claimed her ex has serious 'brain damage' for thinking he is the only 'ex' in her life...

Click to see all post here

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/tonto-dikeh-alleges-that-her-ex-husband-has-serious-brain-damage/

Re: Tonto Dikeh Alleges That Her Ex-husband Has Serious 'brain Damage' by Millenniumlady(f): 8:53am On Mar 03, 2020
It's good she left him who knows he could have cheat on her with her son when he grows up nawa for gay men sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Alleges That Her Ex-husband Has Serious 'brain Damage' by Palehair: 9:05am On Mar 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:
It's good she left him who knows he could have cheat on her with her son when he grows up nawa for gay men sad
Because straight men don't abuse their daughters too. Nawa for all men not just gay men
Re: Tonto Dikeh Alleges That Her Ex-husband Has Serious 'brain Damage' by chiemmanuel(m): 9:11am On Mar 03, 2020
I Really pity her son, his parents actions will forever haunt him
Re: Tonto Dikeh Alleges That Her Ex-husband Has Serious 'brain Damage' by dawnomike(m): 9:39am On Mar 03, 2020
chiemmanuel:
You really said my mind... The innocent boy is in the middle of the mess his parents created and he does not even know it yet cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Alleges That Her Ex-husband Has Serious 'brain Damage' by dawnomike(m): 9:40am On Mar 03, 2020
chiemmanuel:
You spoke my mind!!!
The little son is in the middle of the mess his parents created and he does not know it yet

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obesere Gets Praises For ‘egungun Be Careful’ 19 Years After Release / The Coronavirus Is Pedophilia: Human Sacrifice Victims Slaves Killed For Elitism / Popular TV Presenter Accidentally Broadcast Husband's 2xl-kondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.