Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,706 members, 7,965,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 06:14 PM

Customer Who Left With Our Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customer Who Left With Our Money (449 Views)

Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" / Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover / Man Assaulted By Soldier At Dangote Fertilizer, Left With Swollen Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customer Who Left With Our Money by daddycee91(m): 11:03am On Mar 03, 2020
Hello people,

Trying to make this short as possible, I supervise at an hotel and there's this customer who stylishly left our hotel yesterday without paying his outstanding balance for food and drinks worth over 10k...how can I track him with his phone number? I have his name but can't find him on Facebook.
Re: Customer Who Left With Our Money by Engrgreg231(m): 11:19am On Mar 03, 2020
Boss can you help a friend whom is looking for job he works in a hotel as bar man,porter etc
Re: Customer Who Left With Our Money by daddycee91(m): 11:21am On Mar 03, 2020
Engrgreg231:
Boss can you help a friend whom is looking for job he works in a hotel as bar man,porter etc

I'm here for solutions and you came up with your own problem, not like you even suggested anything to me at first.
Re: Customer Who Left With Our Money by thesicilian: 11:24am On Mar 03, 2020
daddycee91:

I'm here for solutions and you came up with your own problem, not like you even suggested anything to me at first.
Lol. This is Nigeria.

I doubt if you can trace him with his phone number since the network service providers might not be willing to disclose his confidential information to a stranger. My suggestion is for you to use a girl with a sweet voice to call and set a trap for him.

2 Likes

Re: Customer Who Left With Our Money by Engrgreg231(m): 11:25am On Mar 03, 2020
Pardon my manners if you want to track someone's number you go to the nearest telecom office and lodge your complain
Re: Customer Who Left With Our Money by kingthreat(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
daddycee91:
Hello people,

Trying to make this short as possible, I supervise at an hotel and there's this customer who stylishly left our hotel yesterday without paying his outstanding balance for food and drinks worth over 10k...how can I track him with his phone number? I have his name but can't find him on Facebook.

With his phone number, check for his whatsapp. There you can see his picture. Google his phone number, you may see any business he's into. Use that to trap him. Else from that, just dont spend any more dime. Be smarter so it never happens again.

(1) (Reply)

Sex For Grades: My Daughter And Her Lecturer / VIDEO: Chinese Ban Blacks From Entering Their Restaurant. / COVID-19: Security Guard Kills Boy Over FaceMask In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.