Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,188 members, 7,884,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

What Business Can I Do With N10k Am Tired Of Being Broke - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Do With N10k Am Tired Of Being Broke (955 Views)

What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In / Pls what business can I start with 70k? Just finished Nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With N10k Am Tired Of Being Broke by santorz(m): 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
Good day everyone, am writing to seek for advice on what I can do with this money , while in search for a better employment, I raised this money from the menial job I do in order to sustain myself. That's why am reaching out to you in order for me not to spend it lavishly.

Thank you
Re: What Business Can I Do With N10k Am Tired Of Being Broke by chatinent: 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2020
Following..
Re: What Business Can I Do With N10k Am Tired Of Being Broke by Bullet01(f): 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2020
santorz:
Good day everyone, am writing to seek for advice on what I can do with this money , while in search for a better employment, I raised this money from the menial job I do in order to sustain myself. That's why am reaching out to you in order for me not to spend it lavishly.

Thank you

Ice block supply. Buy directly from suppliers and sell to market women and final consumers.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N10k Am Tired Of Being Broke by Perfecttouchade: 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
Bullet01:

Ice block supply. Buy directly from suppliers and sell to market women and final consumers.
how will he sustain it with this epileptic power supply in Nigeria....he will be watching his money wasted as the blocks dey defrost
Re: What Business Can I Do With N10k Am Tired Of Being Broke by Bullet01(f): 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
how will he sustain it with this epileptic power supply in Nigeria....he will be watching his money wasted as the blocks dey defrost

He will buy and supply. He's not concern about how it's produced.

He is a middle man here and he must have done market survey and have his target customers before he made purchase.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N10k Am Tired Of Being Broke by xcabczyxabczzzz: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
Start egg business
Re: What Business Can I Do With N10k Am Tired Of Being Broke by Goodgod213: 2:15am On Mar 04, 2020
Keep d money and save more. If you cannot save and deny yourself all unnecessary ‘lavishing’ you cannot make it in business
Re: What Business Can I Do With N10k Am Tired Of Being Broke by santorz(m): 6:11am On Mar 04, 2020
Following....�

(1) (Reply)

MY SURE 3-3-4 Sys Of Making Money....a Must READ / Royal Q App Hope For The New Investors / Lo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.