Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,606 members, 7,932,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:17 PM

Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) (32955 Views)

Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks / Chikwe Ihekweazu Not Quarantined, But On Self-Isolation For 14 Days - NCDC / Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) by etrange: 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
na job easy my brother, make God keep him safe and healthy...it's a risky job

Yeah, really risky. I wish him well too.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) by InvertedHammer: 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2020
fergie001:

https://punchng.com/breaking-coronavirus-nigeria-disease-control-agency-boss-quarantined-says-health-minister/
/
The money earmarked for Coronavirus must be "chopped". 14 days quarantine in Transcorp Hilton with some hot babes is an expenditure.

Oga...enjoy yourself.

A picture of his flight ticket from China or I don't believe it. As Nigerians love life reach, do you believe this man entered China in this period of health crisis? Yeah right!
\

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) by Iyiataata92: 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
Afromentalist:
At this point I must congratulate the americans who developed a bio weapon to submit china to its knees, provok a worldwide financial crisis, (which they will solve having already the cure) and prolong their already falling Empire.

The Strong dominates the Weak, the wise subjugates the strong. At the end of the day, it's a game of wisdom.

The african Mentalist
See this guy. America that has recorded 6 deaths and still counting
Re: Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) by Afromentalist: 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2020
Iyiataata92:
See this guy. America that has recorded 6 deaths and still counting
You can't make omelette without breaking the eggs. If not for Coronavirus, the US would have lost its position as World power this year from all indications. Yes a few lives will be lost, but that's the price to be paid.

Understand the game and read between the lines. Until you understand the game, you can't win in life.

The African Mentalist
Re: Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) by luvyaself95(m): 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
GOOD MOVES #NIGERIAHAVETOBESAFE
Re: Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) by luvyaself95(m): 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
Afromentalist:

You can't make eggs without breaking the shells. If not for Coronavirus, the US would have lost its position as World power this year from all indications. Yes a few lives will be lost, but that's the price to be paid.

Understand the game and read between the lines. Until you understand the game, you can't win in life.

The African Mentalist

Good point of words bro

Beginning of success start with failure
You fail, learn and change occurs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) by bigtt76(f): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2020
Na grand-standing joooooor cheesy That guy nor go risk hin life enter China go do wetin cheesy

fergie001:

https://punchng.com/breaking-coronavirus-nigeria-disease-control-agency-boss-quarantined-says-health-minister/
Re: Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) by dipopooo(m): 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
anonymousghost2:

U re more foolish ode

Ur fada foolish... Omo ale jati jati
Re: Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) by paafin(m): 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
dipopooo:
The guy must be stupid. Why did he go to China?

Don't call my uncle, stupid! Ever again.. Thank you angry
Re: Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) by paafin(m): 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ogilinsaka:
Is he Chinese cos he definitely looks like them

He's a German born Nigerian..

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) by Ogilinsaka: 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
paafin:

He's a German born Nigerian..

Oh! I see... Thanks
Re: Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) by paafin(m): 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
potent5:
The guy looks chinkoic. Is he half naija half chinco?

German born.. He's dad got married to a German during his sojourn there..
Re: Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) by paafin(m): 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
atutupoyoyo2211:
I dont know why sometimes we just talk anyhow. Chikwe is an employee of the World health Organization. He was in China as a delegation WHO sent to China to access the spread of the Corona Virus. When he returned the Nigerian Government asked him to head the Nigerian CDC. Quarantine is just a normal process for anyone who visited an area that has substantial spread of the virus.

He's been head of NCDC since 2016, sir..
Re: Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) by anonymousghost2(m): 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
dipopooo:

Ur fada foolish... Omo ale jati jati

Coming from a fatherless child...ode
Re: Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) by Ryocaj(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
We can c did Man's pic but not d Italian that brought s virus..
Re: Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) by dipopooo(m): 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2020
anonymousghost2:

Coming from a fatherless child...ode

Mumu
Re: Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) by anonymousghost2(m): 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
dipopooo:

Mumu

Ode
Re: Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) by Nairro: 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2020
All you dumb people saying rubbish, learn to read and process information. He doesn’t have the conavirus, he’s just following his own rules like a good leader should. He’s making a positive difference in Nigeria while most of you talking shit are at home on your broke, uneducated asses. Get a job, get a life.
Re: Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) by Nairro: 11:52pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ogilinsaka:

Oh! I see... Thanks

He wasn’t born in Germany
Re: Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) by Nairro: 11:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
The money earmarked for Coronavirus must be "chopped". 14 days quarantine in Transcorp Hilton with some hot babes is an expenditure.

Oga...enjoy yourself.

A picture of his flight ticket from China or I don't believe it. As Nigerians love life reach, do you believe this man entered China in this period of health crisis? Yeah right!

Please stop talking shit because you’re broke, uneducated and probably unemployed. You see one good leader in the country and chastise him for following the rules he set. Get some sense, then some class.

\

Re: Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) by Nairro: 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Please this land belong to me..make I dey buy land dey go jare...ehn ehn back to the matter, abeg make una quarantine am for 1month sef

He doesn’t have the conavirus. Learn to read before commenting what you don’t know.
Re: Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) by InvertedHammer: 1:47am On Mar 04, 2020
/

/
Re: Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) by InvertedHammer: 1:49am On Mar 04, 2020
Nairro:

Learn how to quote a comment.
Nairro:

He doesn’t have the conavirus. Learn to read before commenting what you don’t know.

Btw, it is not conavirus
Re: Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) by Ogilinsaka: 7:00am On Mar 04, 2020
Nairro:

So what do I believe?
Re: Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) by Ogilinsaka: 7:02am On Mar 04, 2020
Nairro:

@paafin says he was born in Germany
Re: Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) by Iyiataata92: 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
Afromentalist:

You can't make omelette without breaking the eggs. If not for Coronavirus, the US would have lost its position as World power this year from all indications. Yes a few lives will be lost, but that's the price to be paid.

The African Mentalist
Next time you quote me, don't modify your text
Re: Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) by Afromentalist: 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Next time you quote me, don't modify your text
What is wrong in correcting grammatical errors and an idiomatic expression? Did that in anyway change the message I was trying to deliver? Or do you want to use it as an excuse not to counter my points with logical arguments!?
Re: Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) by Iyiataata92: 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
Afromentalist:

What is wrong in correcting grammatical errors and an idiomatic expression? Did that in anyway change the message I was trying to deliver? Or do you want to use it as an excuse not to counter my points with logical arguments!?
No bro. It only shows that you don't proofread your comments before posting. And thats too bad
Re: Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) by Afromentalist: 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
Iyiataata92:

No bro. It only shows that you don't proofread your comments before posting. And thats* too bad

Iyiataata92:

Next time* you quote me, don't modify your text

Tell me that when you can write without making errors too, O great proofreader.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion / Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood / From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.