Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,608 members, 7,972,233 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:11 AM

Movie Producer, Uche Nancy Gifts Herself Lexus SUV As She Celebrates Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Movie Producer, Uche Nancy Gifts Herself Lexus SUV As She Celebrates Birthday (1208 Views)

Davido Gifts Chioma A White SUV As Wedding Gift (Video) / DJ Cuppy Gifts Herself A Necklace As Early 28th Birthday Present (Photos) / Uche Nancy And Her 4 Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movie Producer, Uche Nancy Gifts Herself Lexus SUV As She Celebrates Birthday by Playloaded: 10:02am On Mar 04, 2020

Nollywood movie producer, Uche Nancy recently celebrated her birthday and she gifted herself a Lexus SUV to mark her day.

She shared some lovely photos of herself as she wished herself a happy birthday and also thanked God for giving her the opportunity to see another day.

Sharing the photos she wrote;

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME God, thank you for giving me the unique opportunity to see today in good health and happiness. I pray that You will continue to bestow blessings of health and joy on my life. Thank you. My phenomenal Creator, you make every day of my life so wonderfully beautiful, as only You can.”

See post below:

https://www.playloaded.com/nollywood-movie-producer-uche-nancy-lexus-suv-birthday/

Re: Movie Producer, Uche Nancy Gifts Herself Lexus SUV As She Celebrates Birthday by Davash222(m): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2020
Real car owners don’t pose that way!
Re: Movie Producer, Uche Nancy Gifts Herself Lexus SUV As She Celebrates Birthday by Lawdis(m): 10:23am On Mar 04, 2020
....abeg which kind movie she dey produce so I can join her?, I want a Bleep oh...! sorry SUV too, maybe Volkswagen beetle SUV can serve...grin
Re: Movie Producer, Uche Nancy Gifts Herself Lexus SUV As She Celebrates Birthday by Lawgod247: 10:27am On Mar 04, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React Over African-american Females Who Got Engaged In Hawaii / Burna Boy Breaks World Record With New Album, Twice As Tall / Big Brother Naija: Nini Leaves Big Brother Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.