Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,396 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

My Ivf Journey - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Ivf Journey (647 Views)

My IVF Journey: Foods That Boosted Our Treatment / IVF JOURNEY / My Ivf Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ivf Journey by MonicaMosaka: 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
My Testimony is here at last!,

My sincere advice to every expectant mother is that, your Faith or Believe matters a lot on in your ivf journey.

No journey of success in life is easy. From my 10years fertility journey, I can tell with precision what it takes for you to have your baby and be a mother you have always dream to be.

If I can conceive at age 48 via IVF, I think you can conceive too.

Fertility hospital seen both in Nigerian and abroad have a lot of weakness but we can only endure it for a while.

The Charitos BO Hospital some people complained about, my USA friend did a single IVF trial with them and she got pregnant and gave birth to twins in December last year and I've seen someone coming here to complain about other fertility clinic too like Lifeway Medical Centre. My Nigerian friend cycle with LifeWay medical Centre and she got pregnant too. Joyce, Brenda, Eleojo, Opeyemi and many that I can't remember right now actually under went their procedures @Charitos BO Hospital, some failed and some succeeded. The fertility doctor in Charitos BO Hospital by name Dr. Benprosper ONOJA always encourage us to be hopeful during our IVF procedures. I was very inquisitive and asked him of my chances at my age and he said his IVF outcome was 60%. And to the glory of God I am among the lucky 60% today.

I remember in the process of my ivf journey with Charitos BO Hospital in Abuja, Nigeria I was thinking to abandon the procedures due to whole pain of everyday injection which is not my thing as I rarely go to the hospital but my lovely hubby encouraged me to endure those things, that what I should be after is to carry my own baby.

My sisters and Brothers, I endure ooooo but the things was that, the kind of mockery that I passed through in the office, home and church is not even up to what I face in the ivf journey but today, it end in praise.

Sisters and brothers on the platform, Pray before you cycle with any hospital and have positive mind towards the process, believe that even if people are getting negative result, yours will be positive. The journey is not easy only the strong can ignore the hindrances and made it to the end.

My advice is that we should listen to our doctors too. I've strong believe that the journey will end in praise for everyone.

May God help everyone expectant of their own baby/babies

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Nigeria Live Tracker: How To Check Coronavirus Daily Stats In Nigeria / Urgent!! Pigs Dying In Large Numbers. / 25-year-old Man Dies Of COVID-19 In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.