Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,428 members, 7,911,059 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:44 AM

Two Vessels Of Crude Up For Grabs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Two Vessels Of Crude Up For Grabs (500 Views)

2 Vessels Of Local Rice Needed For Consumption / Trouble As China Dumps Nigerian Crude Oil / In Need Of Tanker Vessels Of Between 17000 MT To 19,000 MT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Vessels Of Crude Up For Grabs by bejeria101(m): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2010
hey guys just got two vessels of crude with a standard contract 1 year standard supply bonny light with spa interested pple shld call me on 07030984706 will forward spa to you if you are ready will connect you to mr Benard who owns the products hurry while stocks last!! cool shocked shocked grin
Re: Two Vessels Of Crude Up For Grabs by Motiva: 3:38am On Dec 21, 2010
na today ?

abeg go sleep grin
Re: Two Vessels Of Crude Up For Grabs by bejeria101(m): 11:00am On Dec 31, 2010
motiva something wey we don nearly finish poor boy go sit down fish!!
Re: Two Vessels Of Crude Up For Grabs by Motiva: 12:22am On Jan 16, 2011
^ u are a Arrow . . . cheesy

something wey u don finish ? did you drink it all up ?

stupid ediots . . .if this were how deals get sealed I wonder why you stans keep coming on NL to advertise ur vessels . . .arsehole!!!

tell me the name of the vessels that u claim to have and I will track same and confirm same for all of NL to see that you an asstard . . .bloody timewaster! grin

(1) (Reply)

Free Info Maximize Your Adsense Ctr / There Is A Price To Be Paid For Being Gifted / Amazing Offer-half Plot Of Land In Ikosi Ketu For N6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.