Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,996 members, 7,909,698 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:05 AM

How Many People Uses Whatsapp Business- Catalog. Its So Cool For Businesses - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Many People Uses Whatsapp Business- Catalog. Its So Cool For Businesses (994 Views)

How Many People Remember This Advert Way Back In The 90’s / [sport Betting] High Stakers Get In Here,got Something Cool For You / Beware People Uses Fake Naira Note To Steal at Atm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many People Uses Whatsapp Business- Catalog. Its So Cool For Businesses by azworks123(m): 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
Just last week I started using WhatsApp business catalog and its working for me.. I've been selling easily since then.
Here is a post from WhatsApp

People love chatting on WhatsApp with their favorite small businesses, but having to exchange multiple messages and photos to get product information is tedious. Today WhatsApp are making it easier to learn about the products and services businesses offer with the introduction of catalogs in the WhatsApp Business app.
Catalogs are a mobile storefront for businesses to showcase and share their goods so people can easily browse and discover something they would like to buy. Previously businesses had to send product photos one at a time and repeatedly provide information — now customers can see their full catalog right within WhatsApp. This makes business owners look more professional and keeps customers engaged in the chat without having to visit a website.

Like ola, a sustainable herbs and spices business in Indonesia. We gave the founder ola Mahardika early access to the catalog feature and he told us that it makes it easier for customers to learn about their products, know the prices and view the images of what they offer — which is essential for serving their customers better.

For each item in its catalog, a business can add information including price, description and product code. WhatsApp hosts these catalogs to save valuable storage space on the phones of both businesses and customers.

Creating a catalog with the WhatsApp Business app takes just a few simple steps. Watch this video to get started:

The catalog feature is available today to businesses using the WhatsApp Business app on both Android and iPhone in Brazil, Germany, India, Indonesia, Mexico, the U.K. and the U.S. It will be rolling out around the world soon. We can’t wait to hear how catalogs are helping small businesses connect with their customers and grow.

� Here is a simple way to get started �

☑️ Go to your play store and download the new updated version of whatsapp for business.

☑️ Open whatsapp for business, then click on the 3 dots at the right top corner of your screen.

☑️ Go to settings — Click on 'Business settings'.

☑️ Click on "catalog", then on the catalogue manager option, click on green + button down below to create a new product.

☑️ Click on the add image option and upload the product image of your choice just like the ones I selected as seen from the catalog manager on the image below this post.

☑️ Add product or service name, the price, then click on more fields to input product or service description, your website link and product code then you click on SAVE. (upload as many as you can, so when anyone comes to your profile, they'd see them on display just like ones on my catalog manager on this post)

� Note that you can also forward any of the catalog options you've created to intending buyers. It's simple. Go to catalog — catalog manager — Select the product or service you want to send — then click on the forward arrow at the top of your screen — Select contact then press send.

There you have it! Your very own online store on whatsapp for business.

Hope you find this new update useful
Here is a video
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=2ahUKEwiNueTWuIHoAhXCxYUKHVlRCN4QwqsBMAB6BAgHEAQ&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov&cshid=1583348073074

Re: How Many People Uses Whatsapp Business- Catalog. Its So Cool For Businesses by dawnomike(m): 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
I use whatsapp business and it is really a great IM tool for my business

1 Like

Re: How Many People Uses Whatsapp Business- Catalog. Its So Cool For Businesses by Harpesin(m): 1:37am On Mar 07, 2020
azworks123:
Just last week I started using WhatsApp business catalog and its working for me.. I've been selling easily since then.
Here is a post from WhatsApp

People love chatting on WhatsApp with their favorite small businesses, but having to exchange multiple messages and photos to get product information is tedious. Today WhatsApp are making it easier to learn about the products and services businesses offer with the introduction of catalogs in the WhatsApp Business app.
Catalogs are a mobile storefront for businesses to showcase and share their goods so people can easily browse and discover something they would like to buy. Previously businesses had to send product photos one at a time and repeatedly provide information — now customers can see their full catalog right within WhatsApp. This makes business owners look more professional and keeps customers engaged in the chat without having to visit a website.

Like ola, a sustainable herbs and spices business in Indonesia. We gave the founder ola Mahardika early access to the catalog feature and he told us that it makes it easier for customers to learn about their products, know the prices and view the images of what they offer — which is essential for serving their customers better.

For each item in its catalog, a business can add information including price, description and product code. WhatsApp hosts these catalogs to save valuable storage space on the phones of both businesses and customers.

Creating a catalog with the WhatsApp Business app takes just a few simple steps. Watch this video to get started:

The catalog feature is available today to businesses using the WhatsApp Business app on both Android and iPhone in Brazil, Germany, India, Indonesia, Mexico, the U.K. and the U.S. It will be rolling out around the world soon. We can’t wait to hear how catalogs are helping small businesses connect with their customers and grow.

� Here is a simple way to get started �

☑️ Go to your play store and download the new updated version of whatsapp for business.

☑️ Open whatsapp for business, then click on the 3 dots at the right top corner of your screen.

☑️ Go to settings — Click on 'Business settings'.

☑️ Click on "catalog", then on the catalogue manager option, click on green + button down below to create a new product.

☑️ Click on the add image option and upload the product image of your choice just like the ones I selected as seen from the catalog manager on the image below this post.

☑️ Add product or service name, the price, then click on more fields to input product or service description, your website link and product code then you click on SAVE. (upload as many as you can, so when anyone comes to your profile, they'd see them on display just like ones on my catalog manager on this post)

� Note that you can also forward any of the catalog options you've created to intending buyers. It's simple. Go to catalog — catalog manager — Select the product or service you want to send — then click on the forward arrow at the top of your screen — Select contact then press send.

There you have it! Your very own online store on whatsapp for business.

Hope you find this new update useful
Here is a video
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=2ahUKEwiNueTWuIHoAhXCxYUKHVlRCN4QwqsBMAB6BAgHEAQ&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov&cshid=1583348073074

Interesting

(1) (Reply)

I Have Three Toyota Corollas I Want To Give Out For Uber/bolt / ... / Facebook Grant $100 Million Program For Small Businesses Startup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.