Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,196 members, 7,873,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Bakassi Boys Should Be Drafted To Fight Killer Herdsmen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bakassi Boys Should Be Drafted To Fight Killer Herdsmen (397 Views)

Man's Penis Bitten Off For Stealing In Bakassi Peninsula (Graphic) / Photos Of Enyinnaya Mark Ogbonna Killed By Bakassi Abia Vigilante / Kids Kidnapped In Aba, Kept In Caskets, Bakassi Boys Rescue Them (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bakassi Boys Should Be Drafted To Fight Killer Herdsmen by supercase1(m): 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
I think the dreaded bakassi boys that in the 90s and early 2000s in the south east that brought many merciless and evil criminals to their end should be brought in to fight this deadly beast killer fulani headsmen

can't they still repeat history again?
Re: Bakassi Boys Should Be Drafted To Fight Killer Herdsmen by Bluezy13(m): 8:51am On Mar 05, 2020
supercase1:
I think the dreaded bakassi boys that in the 90s and early 2000s in the south east that brought many merciless and evil criminals to their end should be brought in to fight this deadly beast killer fulani headsmen

can't they still repeat history again?

Hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

I Will Make Sure Your Wives, Mothers, Carry Hiv - Military To Warri Youths / Angry Father BĀ£ats Son For Failing Maths & English After Paying $21k School Fees / Cultist Killings People In Calabar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.