Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

How Farmers And Villagers Can Protect Themselves From Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Farmers And Villagers Can Protect Themselves From Herdsmen (861 Views)

Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) / Benue Releases 210 Cows Seized From Herdsmen After Taking N5M Fine / Garba Shehu: Using Tax From Herdsmen, Farmers To Subsidise Petrol Unfair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Farmers And Villagers Can Protect Themselves From Herdsmen by supercase1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
It's so painful seeing innocent farmers crying about this herdsmen massacre on innocent Christian farmers in the north south east and west of this contraception called Nigeria I think this hint am about to drop is the best way the farmers can go about their activities and protect themselves from these murderers who happened to be buhari relative
*NEVER GO TO THE FARM UNARMED:this should be the first and foremost rule never enter into the bush unarmed if u must go u must be armed with atleast a minimum of a pistol locally made or not when u encounter a killer herdsmen the farmer can either run ambush and kill the terrorist if this is done I think these herdsman will think twice before attacking farmers
*EVERY MALE MUST OWN OR KNOW HOW TO MAKE A GUN:this must be a necessity every man must have a rifle e.g a bolt action or pistol in his house and it should be properly concealed or buried underground when the millitary come to disarm the people they should surrender non functioning weapons and Cutlass to them while their main weapon is concealed
*GUNSMITH AND CRAFTMEN IN THESE COMMUNITIES SHOULD BE CONCEALED:they are the principal targets when the millitary and police will come in to disarm the innocent community members the key guys doing the weapons should be annoymous and never show up during any so-called peace meeting between the police and the community members in fact those giving the farmers and vigilantees the guns should do it free of charge and they should be masked so that even if a farmer is arrested he won't know who gave him the gun
*EVERYONE SHOULD BE ON THE ALERT:the community must be on high alert always there should be a group that always watch out for an impending attack this group shouldn't be armed but as soon as the attack commence everyone can draw out his hidden weapon and inflict damage and casualty on this maraudering herdsmen,whenever the herdsmen attack and they record casualties I think they will think twice before attacking nextime and the people should not call those they killed herdsmen they should call them Bokoharam and robbers that would be reverse psychology while inflicting steady pains on those animals in human skin

5 Likes

Re: How Farmers And Villagers Can Protect Themselves From Herdsmen by tsephanyah(f): 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lol. Those who are afraid of death. Don't have the courage to take the bull by the horns

3 Likes

Re: How Farmers And Villagers Can Protect Themselves From Herdsmen by NOHOIDSBAR: 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
Lol. Those who are afraid of death. Don't have the courage to take the bull by the horns
[/s]
Re: How Farmers And Villagers Can Protect Themselves From Herdsmen by supercase1(m): 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
If only people like me where mostly made up of the Christian men in this country u fulanis would have met a tactful yet deadly opposition,I remember how my dad told me stories of how brave ibo guys warded off attacks on Southerners in sabon gari of Kano state during a particular riot.time is coming all u guys evil plot will be exposed

2 Likes

Re: How Farmers And Villagers Can Protect Themselves From Herdsmen by supercase1(m): 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
tsephanyah:
We don't take the bull by the horns but will lure it into a deadly trap and fatally shoot it dead

2 Likes

Re: How Farmers And Villagers Can Protect Themselves From Herdsmen by tsephanyah(f): 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
supercase1:

We don't take the bull by the horns but will lure it into a deadly trap and fatally shoot it dead
Too much Hollywood... U probably don't even have the courage to face ur misguided youths. I can bet that u are a snowflake. Talking about facing fulani herdsmen mtsww
Re: How Farmers And Villagers Can Protect Themselves From Herdsmen by lomprico(m): 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
tsephanyah:

terrorist!

1 Like

Re: How Farmers And Villagers Can Protect Themselves From Herdsmen by tsephanyah(f): 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
lomprico:

terrorist!
proudly
Re: How Farmers And Villagers Can Protect Themselves From Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
na wa
Re: How Farmers And Villagers Can Protect Themselves From Herdsmen by NOHOIDSBAR: 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
Too much Hollywood... U probably don't even have the courage to face ur misguided youths. I can bet that u are a snowflake. Talking about facing fulani herdsmen mtsww
[/s]
Re: How Farmers And Villagers Can Protect Themselves From Herdsmen by TheApologist: 11:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
the law must be made to take effect on Fulani terrorists especially in the South West, only then will they cease from their rascality. If the presidency keeps pampering them like it's doing now then, they'll find more courage to persists with their heinous act.

1 Like

Re: How Farmers And Villagers Can Protect Themselves From Herdsmen by Duru1(m): 12:10am On Mar 05, 2020
tsephanyah:

The people faced Nigerian 9th battalion with bows and arrows in 1967 at Obollo Afor and Gakem. grin grin grin
Re: How Farmers And Villagers Can Protect Themselves From Herdsmen by mp3ree: 1:17am On Mar 05, 2020
supercase1:
It's so painful seeing innocent farmers crying about this herdsmen massacre on innocent Christian farmers in the north south east and west of this contraception called Nigeria I think this hint am about to drop is the best way the farmers can go about their activities and protect themselves from these murderers who happened to be buhari relative
*NEVER GO TO THE FARM UNARMED:this should be the first and foremost rule never enter into the bush unarmed if u must go u must be armed with atleast a minimum of a pistol locally made or not when u encounter a killer herdsmen the farmer can either run ambush and kill the terrorist if this is done I think these herdsman will think twice before attacking farmers
*EVERY MALE MUST OWN OR KNOW HOW TO MAKE A GUN:this must be a necessity every man must have a rifle e.g a bolt action or pistol in his house and it should be properly concealed or buried underground when the millitary come to disarm the people they should surrender non functioning weapons and Cutlass to them while their main weapon is concealed
*GUNSMITH AND CRAFTMEN IN THESE COMMUNITIES SHOULD BE CONCEALED:they are the principal targets when the millitary and police will come in to disarm the innocent community members the key guys doing the weapons should be annoymous and never show up during any so-called peace meeting between the police and the community members in fact those giving the farmers and vigilantees the guns should do it free of charge and they should be masked so that even if a farmer is arrested he won't know who gave him the gun
*EVERYONE SHOULD BE ON THE ALERT:the community must be on high alert always there should be a group that always watch out for an impending attack this group shouldn't be armed but as soon as the attack commence everyone can draw out his hidden weapon and inflict damage and casualty on this maraudering herdsmen,whenever the herdsmen attack and they record casualties I think they will think twice before attacking nextime and the people should not call those they killed herdsmen they should call them Bokoharam and robbers that would be reverse psychology while inflicting steady pains on those animals in human skin

Very good idea.

2 Likes

Re: How Farmers And Villagers Can Protect Themselves From Herdsmen by supercase1(m): 6:45am On Mar 05, 2020
tsephanyah:
U uncircumcised bastard!!!!! I know u are a cow walking on two legs I don't need to reply cow brained human prototypes

1 Like

Re: How Farmers And Villagers Can Protect Themselves From Herdsmen by helinues: 6:47am On Mar 05, 2020
Adding more problems to the already on the ground all in the name of finding solutions

Most NL would be worse class captain
Re: How Farmers And Villagers Can Protect Themselves From Herdsmen by Iceyjay(m): 6:50am On Mar 07, 2020
tsephanyah:
proudly
Wofi kawai! grin
Re: How Farmers And Villagers Can Protect Themselves From Herdsmen by Valkrie: 7:28am On Mar 07, 2020
TheApologist:
the law must be made to take effect on Fulani terrorists especially in the South West, only then will they cease from their rascality. If the presidency keeps pampering them like it's doing now then, they'll find more courage to persists with their heinous act.

Which law?
I hope you know them fulani are not captured in any Nigerian law?

Nigerian law are only for the poor, the middlebelterns and southerners..!!
If you know you know...!!

Wetin even carry me go comment sef?

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio, Kwankwaso,12 Other Ex-governors Make List Of Politicians On Double Pay / COVID-19: Nigeria Heading For Recession – Utomi, Unegbu, Others / BREAKING: Plane Carrying Covid-19 Materials Crashes, Kills All Onboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.