Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,507 members, 7,885,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:03 AM

How To Pass Post Ume - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Pass Post Ume (1180 Views)

Delta State Polytechnic Otefe Oghara: POST UME Currently Going On / Unilag Post Ume Form For 2012/2013 Session / Buy Your Futo Post Ume Result Scratch Cards, Easy And Secure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pass Post Ume by marketer11(m): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2010
How to pass post jamb (post umbel)

Readers Island was created to solve problems and give solutions to the problems of students at large.
The main cause of the mass failure has always been the lack of information on what the exams require.
CAN YOU PASS POST UME WITH EASE?

yes absolutely.At the very least,a good result.It has been tested and proven by many.Statistics show that not less than 40,000 candidates applied in one or more universities in nigeria and only 10% will be given admission .
CAN MOST PEOPLE DO IT?

Yes they can, if they are willing to pay the price, which is . As the name goes post ume, it is an extension of the ume exams, in which you are expected to have passed an average in the ume exams.The exams test you speed,accuracy and inteligence.You have to plan well to achieve all that,in whiich you can do within 30 minutes.please i wish to give you the full info here but i am not permited to do so here.if you want the full details on how to pas post ume without stress.send a blank email address TO kingsmary6@yahoo.com OR TO 08062232943.
Re: How To Pass Post Ume by Chibenze(m): 4:39pm On May 18, 2013
I have written a complete guide on how to pass your post ume exam with easy, this is a secret many student dnt know it is a free info check it here => http://chibenze-alltopic..com/2012/06/how-to-pass-my-post-ume-and-jamb-exam.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Pills To Enhance Sexual Performance / Realpresence Trio 8800 Collaboration Kit / Employees Payroll Loans 100% Online, No Paperwork, No Cheques, No Guarantors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.