Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Police Officer On Top Of A Moving Car (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer On Top Of A Moving Car (Video) (42677 Views)

Female Police Officer On Traffic Duty Left Bleeding After Assault By Soldier(pic / Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) / Man Runs Mad In Lekki Lagos, Comes Out Of A Moving Car Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer On Top Of A Moving Car (Video) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
southniyikaye:
simple stuff, just run 120 small, hold break for 4 secs and release. Shebi him Wan fly ni

That driver will suffer, just dey watch, he get mind they drive moto with police.

Panel beating loading.
Re: Police Officer On Top Of A Moving Car (Video) by mechanics(m): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
He want to kill himself just because of ₦50.
Re: Police Officer On Top Of A Moving Car (Video) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
Because he wants to collect one hundred naira.

Doomed country.
Re: Police Officer On Top Of A Moving Car (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
grin grin grin

why are these police men so stupid like this!

grin grin

dem suppose waya am koboko make dat him head correct.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer On Top Of A Moving Car (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
mechanics:
He want to kill himself just because of ₦50.

to him, N50 is worth dying for...

grin grin

Nigeria police is just a joke. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer On Top Of A Moving Car (Video) by mollymotion(m): 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
This happened yesterday at Apo Nepa Abuja
Re: Police Officer On Top Of A Moving Car (Video) by Baroba(m): 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
He is probably hitching a ride, you can see how he spread his legs so the driver can see, neither the passengers or driver looked tensed or worried.. Nothing else will amaze me in this country..smh
Re: Police Officer On Top Of A Moving Car (Video) by mechanics(m): 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

to him, N50 is worth dying for...

grin grin

Nigeria police is just a joke. grin
hahahaha, that's serious o.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer On Top Of A Moving Car (Video) by Sirwyte001(m): 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
At last, our Nigerian Police are now living up to our expectations. We are now producing our own super heroes.

I hope to equally see our own hulk that will stand on the road and block a moving Dangote trailer.

A batman that will fly to Shekau in Sambisa Forest, bring him straight to Trump, and collect his $2.4 million dollars jejely.

An ironman that will just enter Aso Rock and use his iron hand to slap the hell put of some people there.

In fact, any superhero in Nigeria will surely see work to do.

What I'm I even saying sef?

1 Like

Re: Police Officer On Top Of A Moving Car (Video) by Makavelli25: 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
Westernlove:

I'm or I am.....I noticed some supposed Intellectual people make this silly mistake most time. Very annoying something...
Am still not impressed
Re: Police Officer On Top Of A Moving Car (Video) by Dollabiz: 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2020
smiley
Re: Police Officer On Top Of A Moving Car (Video) by L1lma(f): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
Foolishnes n naija police r like bro
Re: Police Officer On Top Of A Moving Car (Video) by chimezieeze98: 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
Re: Police Officer On Top Of A Moving Car (Video) by Jloveme(m): 7:51am On Mar 06, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Who did this to Nigeria?

I knowwww?
Re: Police Officer On Top Of A Moving Car (Video) by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 06, 2020
Baroba:
He is probably hitching a ride, you can see how he spread his legs so the driver can see, neither the passengers or driver looked tensed or worried.. Nothing else will amaze me in this country..smh
if u watch d full video, u go change wetin u jst write
Re: Police Officer On Top Of A Moving Car (Video) by Insectkiller: 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2020
Tramadol at work..

Right from the days of Transmission Transmission Transformer Transmission..

IG and his boys
Re: Police Officer On Top Of A Moving Car (Video) by Insectkiller: 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
Tramadoll at work..

Right from the days of Transmission Transmission Transformer Transmission..

IG and his boyys
Re: Police Officer On Top Of A Moving Car (Video) by FManager(m): 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lizzydonnah:

Thank you

Na so lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan / Body Of Missing 24-year-old Man Found In Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic) / Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.