Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,803 members, 7,886,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

Lady Harassed By Wife For Allegedly Having Anal Sex With Husband Finally Speaks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Harassed By Wife For Allegedly Having Anal Sex With Husband Finally Speaks (1724 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Harassed By Wife For Allegedly Having Anal Sex With Husband Finally Speaks by newsmag: 6:08am On Mar 05, 2020
In a new video, lady who was harassed by another woman for allegedly having anal sex with her husband, has finally spoken out.

In a video that went viral few days back, the young lady was attacked by a woman, who shamed her for allegedly consenting to have anal se3x with her husband.

The lady however did not mutter a word as she made attempts to leave the mall leaving her attacker behind.

In a new video, the lady has now spoken on the whole mall drama. Stating that she shot it without knowing that it would go viral.

According to her, it was a staged video, and she is not ready to sue the ‘wife’ who attacked her. She also warned celebrities to desist from asking her for anal s3x in her DM.

The lady further advised women to satisfy their husbands, regardless of the sexual position he demands.

Watch the video below;

https://newsmag.com.ng/lady-harassed-by-woman-for-allegedly-having-anal-s3x-with-her-husband-finally-speaks-see-video/

Re: Lady Harassed By Wife For Allegedly Having Anal Sex With Husband Finally Speaks by BabbanBura(m): 6:24am On Mar 05, 2020
newsmag:
In a new video, lady who was harassed by another woman for allegedly having anal sex with her husband, has finally spoken out.

In a video that went viral few days back, the young lady was attacked by a woman, who shamed her for allegedly consenting to have anal se3x with her husband.

The lady however did not mutter a word as she made attempts to leave the mall leaving her attacker behind.

In a new video, the lady has now spoken on the whole mall drama. Stating that she shot it without knowing that it would go viral.

According to her, it was a staged video, and she is not ready to sue the ‘wife’ who attacked her. She also warned celebrities to desist from asking her for anal s3x in her DM.

The lady further advised women to satisfy their husbands, regardless of the sexual position he demands.

Watch the video below;

https://newsmag.com.ng/lady-harassed-by-woman-for-allegedly-having-anal-s3x-with-her-husband-finally-speaks-see-video/

Story for the gods, more like laundry things

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Wife For Allegedly Having Anal Sex With Husband Finally Speaks by donbachi(m): 6:26am On Mar 05, 2020
Stupid chicken hearted man...after u don skata d girl anus finish...ur wife just do u small "whoaa" na e u begin run ur mouth sey na 4 nyansh u dey kwantize her...transformer must burn on ur head.
Re: Lady Harassed By Wife For Allegedly Having Anal Sex With Husband Finally Speaks by SUPERPACK: 6:27am On Mar 05, 2020
I am more interested in those standing twins sha. But the lady looks sexy.
Re: Lady Harassed By Wife For Allegedly Having Anal Sex With Husband Finally Speaks by segebase(m): 6:36am On Mar 05, 2020
But this tour breast no bad at all
Re: Lady Harassed By Wife For Allegedly Having Anal Sex With Husband Finally Speaks by thesicilian: 6:52am On Mar 05, 2020
That video was definitely not staged.

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Wife For Allegedly Having Anal Sex With Husband Finally Speaks by illicit(m): 7:20am On Mar 05, 2020
damage control after collateral damage....

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Wife For Allegedly Having Anal Sex With Husband Finally Speaks by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:24am On Mar 05, 2020
I wonder how many stitches she got up her ass after men don scatter am finish
Re: Lady Harassed By Wife For Allegedly Having Anal Sex With Husband Finally Speaks by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 05, 2020
honestly I just don't get the concept of anal penetration,I dont call that sex,sex is pusee and d!ck,the original period,any other thing is fetish.
Re: Lady Harassed By Wife For Allegedly Having Anal Sex With Husband Finally Speaks by vastolord4(m): 7:52am On Mar 05, 2020
This stupid form of defence confirms the story..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Harassed By Wife For Allegedly Having Anal Sex With Husband Finally Speaks by Alwaysachick: 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
Market don sell, ......movie industry loading
Re: Lady Harassed By Wife For Allegedly Having Anal Sex With Husband Finally Speaks by Ulunne777(f): 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
Damage control
Tiwas Ex husband should manage her asap

(1) (Reply)

Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom / Please Advise: Is My Married Boss Romantic Chatting With Me Is It Normall / I Regret Coming To This World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.