Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

BREAKING: #bambam And #teddya Welcome Baby Girl, ‘zendaya’ [VIDEO] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / BREAKING: #bambam And #teddya Welcome Baby Girl, ‘zendaya’ [VIDEO] (516 Views)

Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures / Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / Couple Who Met On Twitter Welcome Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: #bambam And #teddya Welcome Baby Girl, ‘zendaya’ [VIDEO] by thegeniusmedia: 7:05am On Mar 05, 2020
Former Big Brother Naija housemates and celebrity couple Bam Bam and Teddy A just welcome their daughter into this world.

Teddy A took to his twitter page to make the announcement of their daughter.

Also, he tweet her names along with the love emoji:

“Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan! ❤️”

Days ago, Bam Bam took to her twitter page to share her pregnancy journey, she tweeted saying:

“Pregnancy completely changes you, some days I don’t believe I’m the one standing in front of the mirror. My skin, my complexion …..hormones have taken over. It’s amazing.”.........https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2020/03/05/breaking-bambam-and-teddya-welcome-baby-girl-zendaya-video/

Re: BREAKING: #bambam And #teddya Welcome Baby Girl, ‘zendaya’ [VIDEO] by kelvinhilton(m): 7:07am On Mar 05, 2020
So quick....

This American dude ain't gat no time to joke around
Re: BREAKING: #bambam And #teddya Welcome Baby Girl, ‘zendaya’ [VIDEO] by Nackzy: 7:10am On Mar 05, 2020
Congratulations, So Bam Bam was pregnant all this while, May the Heavens Bless and Protect your Child....Amen

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: #bambam And #teddya Welcome Baby Girl, ‘zendaya’ [VIDEO] by donbachi(m): 7:10am On Mar 05, 2020
Wow!.."zendaya"..congrats..the boy child go be "zebrudaya".
Re: BREAKING: #bambam And #teddya Welcome Baby Girl, ‘zendaya’ [VIDEO] by MrPresident1: 7:12am On Mar 05, 2020
I just found put that the name Zendaya means To Give Thanks and is of African origin. Zendaya is a name that's been used by parents who are considering baby names for girls.

From the Shona (chiShona) language of Zimbabwe/Southern Zambi. Zendaya Coleman, actress/singer.

They shoud have given her the name Modupe which also means Give Thanks in Yoruba.

Why a Shiny name for a Yoruba girl?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: #bambam And #teddya Welcome Baby Girl, ‘zendaya’ [VIDEO] by Officialgarri: 7:13am On Mar 05, 2020
Banky's Adesua right now...

Re: BREAKING: #bambam And #teddya Welcome Baby Girl, ‘zendaya’ [VIDEO] by GOFRONT(m): 7:25am On Mar 05, 2020
GIRLCHILD?? Na wao

If true, then it's far better than that barren witch Adesua Etomi wey don use her womb take play Cashew when she was a teenager......

Or could the fault be from that bald headed weakling Bankole who also wants to be counted where they are taking counts of able Men??

Congrats Bambam, I hope the baby wasn't delivered in tha Toilet??

Thumbs up Teddy A......Na man you be jare, but hey, not until you give us a BOYCHILD!!!
Re: BREAKING: #bambam And #teddya Welcome Baby Girl, ‘zendaya’ [VIDEO] by NextD18: 7:27am On Mar 05, 2020
Being a father legally is one of the happiest day of a man, not even the wedding day.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: #bambam And #teddya Welcome Baby Girl, ‘zendaya’ [VIDEO] by bewla(m): 7:45am On Mar 05, 2020
Conhratulobia
Re: BREAKING: #bambam And #teddya Welcome Baby Girl, ‘zendaya’ [VIDEO] by scoundrel(f): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2020
With the amount of time she spent overweight from pregnancy I doubt her physique will snap back anytime soon. It took too long. I bet the baby was born months ago and she’s only mentioning it now.
Re: BREAKING: #bambam And #teddya Welcome Baby Girl, ‘zendaya’ [VIDEO] by crackkhaus: 9:13am On Mar 05, 2020
GOFRONT:
GIRLCHILD?? Na wao

If true, then it's far better than that barren witch Adesua Etomi wey don use her womb take play Cashew when she was a teenager......

Or could the fault be from that bald headed weakling Bankole who also wants to be counted where they are taking counts of able Men??

Thumbs up Teddy A......Na man you be jare, but hey, not until you give us a BOYCHILD!!!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: #bambam And #teddya Welcome Baby Girl, ‘zendaya’ [VIDEO] by ahnie: 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
GOFRONT:
GIRLCHILD?? Na wao

Hello....!

Please have you heard of the word called COMMON SENSE?

I was told it's a very beautiful flower that does not grow in everyone's garden!
I think you need it.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone From A Different Religion Belief, Ethnic/tribe And Race. / Married But Feel Single. The Question / Horrible!! Meet Man Born With 2 Heads, See Before/after He Lost His Second Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.