Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,688 members, 7,979,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:14 AM

Ultimatelove: "Jerry Is Not Into Me, We Are Just Acting" - Meriton Says - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ultimatelove: "Jerry Is Not Into Me, We Are Just Acting" - Meriton Says (366 Views)

AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse / Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? / Sex In The Toilet: BamBam & I Are Just Having Fun, I Have A Girlfriend - Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ultimatelove: "Jerry Is Not Into Me, We Are Just Acting" - Meriton Says by umahi88(m): 8:23am On Mar 05, 2020
Meriton have revealed that she's acting with Jerry just for the sake of the game.

Recall that Jerry and Meriton was paired with together to search for their ultimate love in the new TV reality show was called ultimate.

This evening while Meriton was discussing with Obi, Ebi and Rosie, she disclosed that Jerry is not into her and because of that she is playing along with him.

Meriton also added that, Jerry is acing because of the camera. How can a man not stand for you when you are on situation, Meriton added.

Meriton stated that she is just selling herself for the show and would get a man that would love her when she leave the house.

Ebi advised Meriton to protect herself and play her game so that people won't forget her when she leave the house...... Continue reading: https://www.newsvib.com/2020/03/ultimatelove-jerry-is-not-into-me-we.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Christian Movies Download (local And International) / My Top Secrets Season Final Full Movie - Mercy Johnson 2020 Latest Movie / Nigerian Movie Legend Jimoh Aliu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.