Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,288 members, 7,881,070 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:51 AM

How Did You Discover Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Discover Nairaland? (18785 Views)

How Did You Discover Nairaland? / How Did You Discover Nairaland? / How Did You Discover Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by jaybaby(f): 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2006
M/Myself& I
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by hector: 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2006
i dreamt abt nairaland.When i woke up, i went browsing and i was surprise to see it real. i think , hard to believe, then fire back, am always available.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by kaylala(m): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2006
;d
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by sugachic(f): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2006
I noticed it on celtel's home page
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by sugachic(f): 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2006
I noticed it on celtel's home page
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2006
i was searching for something on google(i can't actually rem what i was searching for)then the replies to the search,i clicked on it.and i saw the forum,browsed through and found it nice and intresting. cheesy
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by rezzy: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2006
I was searching for cuando seas mia (when you are mine) and i stumbbled on it, im so glad i did .
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by CrazyMan(m): 10:57am On Jan 11, 2007
I was searching for dating sites in Nigeria via google miraculously i found it.
and guess what?

I registered and became a full time member cheesy
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by marlet01(m): 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2007
am a big fan of google and whenever i check for something in Nigeria Nairaland was always coming out,

so one day i was searching for something in google and guess what ? it came out again

so i decided to register. wink
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by naijar(m): 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2007
sombody told me about it, so i decided to join. (Dis ma first post, so can I get some claps??) smiley
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by CrazyMan(m): 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2007
Clap Clap Clap Clap

welcome to Nairaland cool
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by juintade(m): 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2007
came across your site through google
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by naijar(m): 12:04am On Jan 21, 2007
crazykid,

thanks man.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by funmise(f): 12:07am On Jan 21, 2007
Search Engine
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by folkzy(f): 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2007
My sister told me about dis site
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Ameriefan(f): 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2007
I was boring and i just type in google
african forums and i saw it and i join it.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by lalaboi(m): 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2007
my prend,,,,,,, i mean friend told moi bout rit
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by djcrucifix(m): 11:48am On Jan 24, 2007
well, i was browsing when you are mine on google and i saw nairaland on one of the result pages so i clicked on it and BOOM! i was introduced into this wonderful site and i haven't stopped coming ever since but i wanna ask a question, how old is this site anyway?
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by kayjasi(m): 12:04am On Jan 25, 2007
I stumbled on dis great site while browsing through d celtel website on my phone and i must say d thruth ever since then my joy has no bound.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by cuteass1(f): 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2007
I was actually searching fo genevieve nnaji on net when i stumbled into nairaland, and what a satisfaction smiley grin wink
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by kheme(m): 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2007
a former class mate of mine (here in North Cyprus) showed me a photo that had a man's face, but with the mouth of a HIPPO!!! the mouth was WIDE open, so you can imagine! And I asked, "where did you get that phot from?" and he said well, its on someone's profile! i said where, he said nairaland! and i was like, "what the heck is that?" he said, one nigerian forum like that, so i checked it out, and here i am!
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by ericfrank: 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2007
A friend told me. It's great!
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by HISTY(m): 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2007
was searching NOSPECTO on google.com and i was directed to nairaland
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by djl(m): 9:53am On Feb 22, 2007
I got to nairaland thru my mobile phone when Vmobile/Celtel was browsing freely. From my network home to 'entertament', to 'nairaland forum'. What made me to stay on then was the jokes posted in by Sam milla and Christino, until I forced my self to registered in a Cafe. Now, happy to be a member of the site. cheesy
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Slycks(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2007
You are welcome to Nairaland owned by the great Obantalatapipipi of Nairaland itself hehehehehehe e ka bo
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Elpee(f): 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2007
Anytyme i googled somethin bout anythin naija i saw dis site come up, so i visited it and wat i saw made m laugh m head off, On one of my borin days in class i filled ou d registrationform and joined d club, i luv dis forum its d bomb,
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by calebonian: 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2007
hi friends iam caleb one of the member in this forum,i saw that u are intrest on how i get here,if
thats is the case then i was introduced to this forum by my mentor oluwafisayo. grin cheers
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by omoge(f): 3:07am On Mar 15, 2007
Through Seun the admini, came up to a nigeriaworld.com and made an announcement abt NL. I clicked and here i am cheesy
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Slycks(m): 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2007
oh i c, You are welcome
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Seun(m): 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2007
Welcome to the land of Naira, everyone! smiley

1 Like

Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by moondust(m): 10:44am On Mar 29, 2007
its best that i don't disclose what i was lookin 4 before i stumbled upon nairaland, but boy, its a great site!!!
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by sofine5(f): 3:42am On Apr 05, 2007
was searchinf for forums on google, wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Enter Quickly: Airtel Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat! / 80 Legends Of Nairaland : 2005 - 2013 / What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.