Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,197 members, 7,873,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

How Did You Discover Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Discover Nairaland? (18774 Views)

How Did You Discover Nairaland? / How Did You Discover Nairaland? / How Did You Discover Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by gentleaura(m): 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2006
Was searching for some Nigerian news site I guess, and i got the link to dis place. I was like I should check out the random Nigerian site called nairaland....and it seems good so far!!!
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by UsherGurl(f): 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2006
For me, it was one of my Naija friends dat told me about this so wonderful site! I dont even know wheather am di only senegalese member of di site , but anyway, I love Nairaland, and i can even say dat i love u all naija people and ur actors and actresses too! Keep it up real 4ever! cheesy wink cool kiss
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Aggie(f): 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2006
hi,
im Joy by name but my username is aggie. i came across this website while browsing on my mobile phone, looking for where to get the concluding part of the soap: 'when u re mine' and i must say im really impressed wit what ve seen so far. I also want to give kudos to seun dat this is a wonderful site.
Pls i'll also appreciate it if anyone of you can put me tru cos im new and i dont know my way around.
Thanks. smiley
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by kaylala(m): 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2006
Yeah, you are welcomed.

You can send me PM i will show and guide you through
wink
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Aggie(f): 11:44am On Jan 24, 2006
PM? im new here. dont no a thing, and any one here.
Thanks 4 d offer.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:48am On Jan 24, 2006
Aggie:

PM? im new here. don't no a thing, and any one here.
Thanks 4 d offer.

Ok Aggie, welcome to NL. It's nice to meet you smiley so now you know me at least cheesy Don't worry you'll get to know some other people as time goes on smiley so PM it's just a Private Message you get each time someone sends you a message(Hope this helped) smiley . Anyways, stay kool and once again, it's nice to meet you. smiley kiss
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by kaylala(m): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2006
Check and click on the red letters at the top left of your page wink
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by darqly(m): 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2006
Guess I was searching for jobs and stuff when I stumbled into Nairaland. Tis really cool and crisp. Hope to be a regular here now!!
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by kaylala(m): 2:23pm On Jan 24, 2006
You are wellcomed wink

Make yourself at home

Mikky,we shall see grin
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2006
darqly:

Guess I was searching for jobs and stuff when I stumbled into Nairaland. Tis really cool and crisp. Hope to be a regular here now!!

Welcome to NL Darqly
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by mikebuddy(m): 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2006
Find out what?
Read up posts well.

Em welcome dargly.

kay we see where,you wont answer my questions @ yahoo PM.Y?
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by kaylala(m): 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2006
do you still need answer to that
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by mikebuddy(m): 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2006
@kay Yes.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by freegurl(f): 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2006
i was looking online for a nigerian website and i came across this one. Quite interesting how people get along well and try to have fun with it.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by mikebuddy(m): 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2006
Posted on: Today at 04:20:03 PMPosted by: freegurl
Insert Quote
i was looking online for a nigerian website and i came across this one. Quite interesting how people get along well and try to have fun with it.
Welcome to Nairaland!.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by idgirl(f): 11:33am On Jan 26, 2006
a friend just gave me d web and am really enjoying it sha!

i need a good job. a graduate of english studies from uni. of port harcort. resides in ph.

Idu
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by kaylala(m): 11:36am On Jan 26, 2006
u are welcomed baby cool
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by mikebuddy(m): 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2006
@ idgirl i thinkthere are some people that you need t greet gud morning like
kaylal cos 2moro you might find yourself in his company.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by yemupz(m): 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2006
See me o. I was searching for online payment processors in nigeria and i saw this nairaland thing. i just couldn't help signing up.
This help to confirm my beleif that despite those faceless sluts that go about scaming everybody and tanishing nigeria's image online, there are still great pple with great ideas in and from nigeria.
Whoever came up with this idea, deserves to marry my mother for free grin abi be ko.

I love being here and i will say it a thousand times.

kazzy
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by kaylala(m): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2006
U are welcomed.

But don't you use this font colour again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry

In essence,change your colour wink
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by mikebuddy(m): 9:48am On Jan 27, 2006
Kay who said if i use am nko?
U go sue me?
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by thelastdon(m): 10:03am On Jan 27, 2006
Yes oh! tongue
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by mikebuddy(m): 10:04am On Jan 27, 2006
O boy u don bcome kay?
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by thelastdon(m): 10:17am On Jan 27, 2006
You no know? angry
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by mikebuddy(m): 10:20am On Jan 27, 2006
nhmmm
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by yemupz(m): 10:41am On Jan 27, 2006
Na wa o. Kay u dey fear red colour?
abeg, leave my colours alone o. i like am that way.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by yemupz(m): 10:42am On Jan 27, 2006
Na wa o. Kay u dey fear red colour?
abeg, leave my colours alone o. i like am that way.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by mikebuddy(m): 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2006
Red mean Evil!
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by charlisco(m): 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2006
I got to know about Nairaland from a stress i was passing through to registered candidate in the neco online website, when ever i click on the registration link to registered, the next page that display tells me "server can not be found, Gateway timeout” and it is closer to the deadline given my neco to registered candidate online, news start to coming from few guys that they were able to registered their candidates at from 2.00am-5:00am. To make sure i donot ran into problem i have to enslave myself to registered my candidates at about 2:00am but the problem still remain the same, no even worster than the previous situation.

Not untill i came out with a suggestion that i should try and search it (neco online registration) on google to see if there is other link neco is using to registered candidates, unknown to me, i am getting closer to a Nigeria website that will be an addictive to me during online browsing. As I looked through the search results, i found a topic "Worst Nigerian Website - Nairaland" posted by joftech, one of an active nairaland member, reading through the posted messages made, i get to understand that joftech and i is encountering a similar problem with neco online registration,  In order for me contact him and also lay down my complain too i was asked to registered, and it was that same topic i made my nairaland first post
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by timmy(m): 10:55am On Jan 31, 2006
lipsrsealed
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by kaylala(m): 11:25am On Jan 31, 2006
Nice one Charlisco
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by mikebuddy(m): 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2006
Hey long posts[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

80 Legends Of Nairaland : 2005 - 2013 / Enter Quickly: Airtel Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat! / What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.