Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,712 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:44 PM

‘destroying Homes With P*ssy Is Now The New Trend’ – Victoria Inyama Claims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘destroying Homes With P*ssy Is Now The New Trend’ – Victoria Inyama Claims (632 Views)

Victoria Inyama Graduates From The University Of East London / Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘destroying Homes With P*ssy Is Now The New Trend’ – Victoria Inyama Claims by GistCandy(m): 11:31am On Mar 05, 2020
Victoria Inyama claimed the latest trend in society now involves women breaking into families to destroy them.

The Nollywood star revealed this via her Instagram page on Thursday, March 5, 2020. According to her, women now go about breaking people’s homes without any sense of guilt.

“Breaking into a home with the punpun is now a trend…Even the so-called very beautiful babe is a thief”. – she wrote!

Adding to that, Inyama went on to express her shock on how heartless these women have become.

“How we have turned into a heartless generation � , Women...How do U enjoy sex with him then tell your children ‘God bless U?? How? How much are you worth? When another woman is in tears? A woman is d birther of life …..and death too…Everything we do has consequences…Everything…Always remember that… Ķá Çhìńèķè méżìè óķwù. Good morning ���,” she wrote.

Clearly shading someone, the actress talked about all newly married men in a hurry to cheat on their wives immediately after their wedding.

Every day I watch wedding videos, happy couples yet some girl somewhere is waiting for the groom so they can have sex. The groom is thinking of an excuse to travel to have sex with another woman. Please why did you get married in the first place,” she wrote.

Continue reading;
https://gistcandy.com/destroying-homes-with-pssy-is-now-the-new-trend-victoria-inyama-claims/

Re: ‘destroying Homes With P*ssy Is Now The New Trend’ – Victoria Inyama Claims by neonly: 11:41am On Mar 05, 2020
Dis one na learner is called
SIDE MEAT(Chick)
Has if she sef never do am

Re: ‘destroying Homes With P*ssy Is Now The New Trend’ – Victoria Inyama Claims by ajasbaba(m): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2020
See her UGLY Face

Re: ‘destroying Homes With P*ssy Is Now The New Trend’ – Victoria Inyama Claims by donbachi(m): 11:52am On Mar 05, 2020
I no blame dem,na 2pac i dey blame...na him tell dem sey "money bring biitches and biitches brings life"...which life?..rather,sorrows,tears and pains to their fellow women.
Re: ‘destroying Homes With P*ssy Is Now The New Trend’ – Victoria Inyama Claims by Lawgod247: 11:52am On Mar 05, 2020
Ok
Re: ‘destroying Homes With P*ssy Is Now The New Trend’ – Victoria Inyama Claims by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 05, 2020
It’s greed that’s destroying homes...if all men are disciplined enough to stay with their wives, all side chick pvssy will automatically become decommissioned as they won’t have anything to leverage on.....

(1) (Reply)

South South Boys On Fire "Nadts" Naso Ashawo Dey Take Start / Happy Birthday Favour / I'm Fasting, Stop Sending Me Nude" - Naira Marley Begs Female Fans(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.