Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:01 PM

Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) (64276 Views)

Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail / 2019 FIFA Beach Soccer: Brazil Defeats Nigeria 12 - 2 In Paraguay / Argentina 1-1 Paraguay: Messi Goal Not Enough As Albiceleste Still On Bottom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by efembaba(m): 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
What me I enjoy pass for this thread is d video someone posted about d best dribbles of Ronaldinho..
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by raphy(m): 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
he was going there to have one of his sexcapade and fhcuk Paraguay girls punnani u never know how sweet south american girls are .sweeter than europe.
pro cork suckers.

i hope he just get his passport back.and go promote what he call it.

he is still a great player.he let coutinho leave Liverpool and will never win the champion's league.
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by michealdeco: 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
The smiling assassin
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by Dollabiz: 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
smiley
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
I don't mean to sound selfish or greedy but I use God name take beg you, can you pls post her picture or DM me on Whatsapp...I don't mind using her picture to do soapy tonight wink ...you have increased my interest in this MOD, may God help me oooo....
you sound like a ritualists. You want to use her photo for yahoo plus abi?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
enemyofprogress:
you sound like a ritualists. You want to use her photo for yahoo plus abi?
grin grin grin now you are beginning to sound like an enemyofprogress. God pass you Las Las
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by Chochovini: 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
dejisilva:
Do you want to implement that business idea you have but you're having difficulties in financing it? Do you want to expand your business beyond its current state? Do you know that more than 2000 entrepreneurs were beneficiaries of the Tony Elumelu Foundation Grants of $5000 each? The application for the grant is still on till 31st of March, 2020. Hurry now, let us help you apply for it and other grants opportunities available. Visit www.treskaro.com or call 08063877465, 08182884091
. SCAM. People, pls beware of scammers in the fine clothing of some grants like that.
Talking from experience, I had applied for one called ISHIBA, twice. Is been about 3years now I still have my certifivates to that effect till this very moment, but NOTHING.
After that, came another called ZETHER then KINGDOM WEALTH. But at the end of the day what did I get? NOTHING. They are all scam.
True grant can only come from the white Men.
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
NORSYK:
Ronaldinho of all people... How are themighty falling! No matter how much you made or how famous you were in your career, if you failed to plan ahead but rather you squandered your fortune in frivolous lifestyle, you'll end up becoming just another do away with in any society.
Lesson learnt in a hard way

You just rush into conclusion. It is an allegation and never confirmed. So save your "how are tje mighty" epistle for another day.
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by CribsofLagos(m): 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
oshozondii:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiIHHiJdVo8

A LEGEND... the golden years of Barca
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 11:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
Chai this can't be happening. But of course the passports has to be fake unless he has Paraguayan passports too which is unlikely. His passports were confiscated pending court ruling on tax evasion. He needed to travel so he did what he had to do. My bad.
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
madridguy:
grin Dino himself

If you no watch Korea/Japan 2002 then am sorry you no go too sabi this man.

I watch am o...

Na d free kick wey e take score against the 3 lions Na wetin surprise me shocked
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by Laggatumuch(m): 12:03am On Mar 06, 2020
ChaoHendrix:
Any man who gets to the peak of success and still falls down is a useless man..
The rich should only get richer ..

shocked
Life ain't easy, investments self dey back fire. Man propose, God dispose.
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:52am On Mar 06, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
grin grin grin now you are beginning to sound like an enemyofprogress. God pass you Las Las
you wan use my gold and treasure do ritual abi?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by Ebenezer2021(m): 5:39am On Mar 06, 2020
Riqueleme:
RONALDINHO....A MAN THAT LAUGH ON THE FIELD OF PLAY WETHER THINGS GOES IN HIS FAVOUR OR NOT...
ENTERTAINER.....JOGA BONITO
your moniker says it all
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by Ebenezer2021(m): 5:41am On Mar 06, 2020
raphy:
he was going there to have one of his sexcapade and fhcuk Paraguay girls punnani u never know how sweet south american girls are .sweeter than europe.
pro cork suckers.

i hope he just get his passport back.and go promote what he call it.

he is still a great player.he let coutinho leave Liverpool and will never win the champion's league.
u don go south America before?
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by Ebenezer2021(m): 5:43am On Mar 06, 2020
HimName:
I hope he get cleared soon.

Dinho!

those two guys brought Barcelona FC to limelight
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by colyx1(m): 7:28am On Mar 06, 2020
The guy is broke.....
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by dejisilva(m): 11:32am On Mar 06, 2020
Chochovini:
. SCAM. People, pls beware of scammers in the fine clothing of some grants like that.
Talking from experience, I had applied for one called ISHIBA, twice. Is been about 3years now I still have my certifivates to that effect till this very moment, but NOTHING.
After that, came another called ZETHER then KINGDOM WEALTH. But at the end of the day what did I get? NOTHING. They are all scam.
True grant can only come from the white Men.

We are not a fake organization. You can visit our website www.treskaro.com for confirmation ...
Also visit www.tefconnect.com to confirm the grant is not a scam
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by shogsman(m): 11:58am On Mar 06, 2020
NORSYK:
Ronaldinho of all people... How are themighty falling! No matter how much you made or how famous you were in your career, if you failed to plan ahead but rather you squandered your fortune in frivolous lifestyle, you'll end up becoming just another do away with in any society.
Lesson learnt in a hard way
Shut up,it was just a misunderstanding, why would a Brazilian need to forge anything to enter Paraguay not to talk of ronaldinho
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by megastu(m): 7:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by raphy(m): 5:16am On Mar 07, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
u don go south America before?
am a Brazilian and Nigerian
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by ikezudon(m): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2020
This guy and trouble sef..na wa

see how to start your football career

https://billzonthestreets.com/join-pepsi-football-academy-nigeria/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo steps out with his $1.4m McLaren Senna (photos) / Meet The Top 10 Sexiest Premier League Footballers, Ronaldo Is Just 123rd (Pics) / Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.