Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,760 members, 7,972,730 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:08 PM

A Bailout! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Bailout! (1214 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Bailout! by Dsense(m): 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2010
[size=15pt]Hello Nairalanders,
There is an issue with a close friend of mine '' Guy '' here! . . . . .  .He claims that his female boss who is 34 years old had been caught several times by him self-servicing inside her office . . . . .This same boss would want to hugg him and shake hand with the guy ''My friend'' every morning . . . .The guy had tried many ways to avoid meeting this woman everymorning but didn't work! . . .  . .Please advises!
[/size]
[size=15pt]And a notice goes to our fellow ladies to always clean up themselves after this heavenly task grin. . . . Thank you![/size]
Re: A Bailout! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2010
YOU AND YOUR GD STORIES  angry

Write a book young man. I swear I'll buy it. smiley
Re: A Bailout! by Dsense(m): 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2010
^^You don't have money grin
Don't derail the thread pls . . . .Woman wrapper! tongue
Re: A Bailout! by kokoye(m): 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2010
it's only punny juice . . . .some die to lick it . . . what's wrong with it? grin
Re: A Bailout! by Dsense(m): 10:48pm On Dec 20, 2010
^^But it's early in the morning!
And almost everyday . . . . .Won't you get tired of the same type of juice daily? undecided
Re: A Bailout! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2010
I still don't understand what the issue is. Use a d@mn hand sanitizer and call it a day. They dont have bathrooms there
Re: A Bailout! by kokoye(m): 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2010
^^^

He catches his female boss touching herself every morning and thereafter wants to shake and hug him.

Hope you got it now.
Re: A Bailout! by Dsense(m): 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2010
^^^Pls elaborate am to this young lady . . . . .It seems the something don block the main entrance of her. . . . . grin
Re: A Bailout! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2010
angry angry

So. . .the boss plays with herself and still wants to touch him? she is nasty.
but then again, D-Sense wrote it so I am skeptical. undecided cheesy
Re: A Bailout! by livedit(f): 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2010
lipsrsealed Uggh, that's gross! Can he report her? Does he HAVE to shake her hand? V.aginal juice? That's gross and unsanitary. Nobody wants to shake smelly hands with some lady after she been playing with herself! What if she has herpes or something? I'd try to keep my hands full of something when I'd see her. Tell her he got a cold and don't want to spread it on her. Yuck! lipsrsealed
Re: A Bailout! by Dsense(m): 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2010
Don't be skeptic  kiss. . . . . I can frame up and sell it to Nairalanders but not to you,Eve and Annawhite !
You guys would easily discover  the lies grin
Re: A Bailout! by Dsense(m): 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2010
livedit:

lipsrsealed Uggh, that's gross! Can he report her? Does he HAVE to shake her hand? V.aginal juice? That's gross and unsanitary. Nobody wants to shake smelly hands with some lady after she been playing with herself! What if she has herpes or something? I'd try to keep my hands full of something when I'd see her. Tell her he got a cold and don't want to spread it on her. Yuck! lipsrsealed
Would this suggestion works daily? . . . . . . . undecided
Re: A Bailout! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2010
On a more serious note, I have met people in real life who are that nasty. They dig up in their nose (HILARIOUS TO SEE PPL IN THEIR CARS DURING RUSH HOUR DOING IT!  grin), pull out wedgies (sometimes hand IN pants), scratch down there; etc. and touch people/shake hands on a regular basis. I carry my hand sanitizer EVERY where I go, until I reach a bathroom.

This is really a serious issue because some of these nasty folks work in restaurants  shocked angry
I am not fearful to tell someone I do not want to shake hands. My health is a priority. That gal is nasty.
Re: A Bailout! by Dsense(m): 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2010
^^^So we should stop odering from Restaurants where the staffs are plain ladies? grin
Re: A Bailout! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2010
Reminds me of the hostel in high school days where every guy you meet wants to greet you and shake your hands. . .including those just coming out of the toilet!
Re: A Bailout! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2010
Reminds me of the hostel in high school days where every guy you meet wants to greet you and shake your hands. . .including those just coming out of the toilet!
Re: A Bailout! by Phate07(m): 11:33pm On Dec 20, 2010

It is simple! The guy should bleep the madam every morning. Problem solved! angry
Re: A Bailout! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2010
D-Sense perhaps. Tyra Banks did a test by putting hidden cameras in public restrooms and found that women wash their hands less often than men. I ALWAYS wash mine, however I cannot tell you how much it NEVER ceases to amaze me to see women leave the stall after using the bathroom (ESP. AFTER NUMBER 2 angry) and then leave. They look me right in my face as they head out as if to say "yea I am a nasty bissh and what?". no shame.
Re: A Bailout! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 20, 2010
^They don't wash?
Re: A Bailout! by Dsense(m): 11:46pm On Dec 20, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

D-Sense perhaps. Tyra Banks did a test by putting hidden cameras in public restrooms and found that women wash their hands less often than men. I ALWAYS wash mine, however I cannot tell you how much it NEVER ceases to amaze me to see women leave the stall after using the bathroom (ESP. AFTER NUMBER 2 angry) and then leave. They look me right in my face as they head out as if to say "yea I am a nasty bissh and what?". no shame.
Lol . . .I know that and was just kidding! grin
But  let's take a look at this funny situation i posted here .  . . .WWhat's the solution!

Still no body has found a bailout to this delimma! cry . .  . . .Should the guy go on hugging and shaking hands with this stinky boss?

adolfe bad:

^They don't wash?
Go sleep they do !
except MazD grin
Re: A Bailout! by Dsense(m): 11:49pm On Dec 20, 2010
Phate07:

It is simple! The guy should bleep the madam every morning. Problem solved! angry

Phat head . . .Woman wrapper grin
Stop transcending your head when nothing is being trasmitted into it . . . . . grin
Re: A Bailout! by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2010
D-sense all this your stories self, they sound like those from very badly edited Nigerian soft po|rn mags.
Re: A Bailout! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 20, 2010
Tell your friend to keep on getting all the hugs and shakes. . .
Its an usual thing
Re: A Bailout! by Dsense(m): 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

D-sense all this your stories self, they sound like those from very badly edited Nigerian soft po|rn mags.
Stop being on my cases . . . . . Jobless grin
Re: A Bailout! by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2010
D-sense:

Stop being on my cases . . . . . Jobless grin
grin grin grin grin oya I will leave your case but confess first, if only this one wink
Re: A Bailout! by Dsense(m): 11:58pm On Dec 20, 2010
This is a real and existing story . . . . . .Confirmed! tongue
Re: A Bailout! by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 21, 2010
thank you, chris. d-sense should be banned each time he presses the
"post new topic" button grin
Re: A Bailout! by Dsense(m): 12:10am On Dec 21, 2010
***Sneaking in silently and pull MazD'S Skirt away . . .But unfortunately only to find*** . . . . . tongue
Re: A Bailout! by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:11am On Dec 21, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

"post new topic" button  grin
LOL  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but me thinks this is a better vent let us not push this Child of God to start doing bad thing_____alone  grin grin grin grin
Re: A Bailout! by Dsense(m): 12:13am On Dec 21, 2010
Pls stop derailing the thread!
Re: A Bailout! by Phate07(m): 12:14am On Dec 21, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

"post new topic" button grin

Can we also do it for the 'post reply' button? undecided tongue
Re: A Bailout! by Dsense(m): 12:30am On Dec 21, 2010
no!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It That Some Men Don't Even Consider Getting A Wife? / Gold Diggers / The Real Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.