Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,903 members, 7,922,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:57 PM

Pls Review My Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Review My Site (610 Views)

A Website For All Private Schools In Anambra State - Pls Review / The New Look Of My Forum - pls review / Pls Review Www.ebusinessinfos.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Review My Site by naijabloggie(m): 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2010
Please take a look at my site and tell me what you think. here's a link

http://naijabloggie.uni.cc
Re: Pls Review My Site by proproman(m): 4:19am On Dec 21, 2010
Nice
Re: Pls Review My Site by naijabloggie(m): 4:37am On Dec 21, 2010
@ragdollz; the site design was a one man effort but the content (articles) are not all mine. I have a few friends as start up site members and they post topics from time to time. It's a social blog so everyone's posts show up to be read except you don't want it that way. A few others have joined up and the initial response is encouraging. Just wanted you guys opinions before i activate the .com domain name.
Re: Pls Review My Site by Riva: 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2010
you site is DEAD SLOW
it takes forever to test it with http://siteloadtest.com but from the results it's obvious that you need to do a lot of work there and it's urgent
1. remove 404 error handler form anything but html
because you have hundreds of broken images there and all they lead through redirect to www.000page.com/defaults/error.html
2. get rid of broken images
3. you have too many css files, you have to combine them
4. TOO MANY js files, if you're sure that you need them all, you need to combine them too
5. some of your images need optimization
6. configure your web server to set correct caching headers

(1) (Reply)

Education, Training / I Need Sum1 to Put Me Through On Creating My Login System / Links Exchange?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.