Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,162 members, 7,977,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:50 AM

Opinion: Corona Virus In Lagos, A Farce To Siphon More Money.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Corona Virus In Lagos, A Farce To Siphon More Money.. (178 Views)

Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? / I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her / Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Corona Virus In Lagos, A Farce To Siphon More Money.. by senatrpaichulo(m): 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
Bad as it may sound, Corona virus is the new menace in town. Just as I have predicted, what goes around will definitely be accused of coming around our country.

The Yoruba adage says "Ogun asotele kin pa aro" meaning a war foretold shouldn't or cannot kill the lame. Let's take Ebola as a case Study, it's been killing a lot of people, all of a sudden "Patrick sawyer" boarded a plane to Nigeria, Lagos to be precise. Who were those that cleared him to be on that flight, when the whole world stood up to fight that evil. Our then government spent a whole lot to make Nigeria Ebola free. I believe there are political health saboteurs that make this things happen.

Now back to Corona Virus, an Italian who came to Lagos has been accused of taking the meat from the devils pot. When countries are banning flights from affected countries, What has Nigeria been doing? This is absolute negligence from our leaders, just like Bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen, ISWAP. Some health saboteurs are behind these, I strongly believe. hence, the reason for the price hike of nose masks and sanitizers. Besides, the billions that has been set aside for the fight against corona virus. Let no man deceive you, there's no Corona Virus in Lagos, let us just keep up with the preventive measures.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Australia Business Excellence Awards / Abuja Economic Forum 2020 / Nigeria Japan Economic Forum......powered By Trade Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.