Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,311 members, 7,971,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:20 PM

Most Popular Game 2020 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Popular Game 2020 (335 Views)

Tobi Bakre Wins Most Popular Bbnaija Housemate At Neclive7 Award / Top 5 Most Popular Nigerian Celebrity Kids; Michelle,Priscilla,Tega,Meraiah,Tola / Top 5 Most Popular Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No Tattoos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Popular Game 2020 by Fivkinn: 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
what do you think is the most popular game in the modern world and why? i hope you enjoy playing games grin
Re: Most Popular Game 2020 by Robert777789(f): 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
In the modern world there are many interesting and cool games, and everyone chooses his favorite. I've been playing WoW for over a year now. In my opinion, I created an advanced account in such a short period thanks to this site. I bought WoW Classic PvP I am sure that on this site every gamer will be able to inexpensively purchase unique things and that will make him happy
Re: Most Popular Game 2020 by Marinad: 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
I don’t like playing computer games. I don’t understand people who are interested in hobbies and the best way to spend their free time. I am an adult and prefer more active and healthy leisure
Re: Most Popular Game 2020 by discobot55: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
However if you own a copy of Age of Empires 2 this site through steam or CD there is a free community patch on Voobly.com that overloads your game with more civilizations from various DLCs. It’s Multiplayer supported.
All things considered Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition is the most played game in the entire series, you can buy it from Steam or Microsoft Store. To be honest, Steam is the best right now since you can access/mod your game installation folder and a neat feature to verify game files integrity in case something goes wrong with your game steam will only download the missing files unlike MS store.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Emerges Nigeria’s Most Viewed Artiste On Youtube / CELEBRITY PROMO!!! Giveaway Airtime / Coronavirus: Power Fails Magician As He Tests Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.