Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,346 members, 7,881,283 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:48 PM

“my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out (3054 Views)

'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone / Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer / K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out by gistembassy123: 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
Popular Nigerian rapper Olarenwaju Ogunmefun better known as Vector has revealed that his career as a musician is dying. 

The 35 year old confessed on twitter that his career was dying after a follower asked why his account isn’t verified yet. SleekGist reports.

See their conversation below:

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/my-career-is-dying-vector-cries-out/

Re: “my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lol
Re: “my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out by illicit(m): 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
word
Re: “my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out by Davash222(m): 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
Where did he "cries out"
Re: “my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
Damn he spoke the truth!

That was why he wanted to use mi abaga as comeback by dissing him

Shit din workout as he planned

4 Likes

Re: “my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out by NobleAngell(f): 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
M.I will be laughing his ass out. Even though they are in the same boat but one (M.I) is still in denial.

4 Likes

Re: “my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out by Mrop(m): 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
sad
Re: “my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out by Bruno3000(m): 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
35? He looks 30
Re: “my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out by Ayomideen(m): 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
Most wouldn't realise that he was just joking

2 Likes

Re: “my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out by Tabitha03(f): 1:42am On Mar 06, 2020
Thank God it's your career that is dying and not you. There's hope for the hopeless.
Re: “my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out by nairaman66(m): 4:46am On Mar 06, 2020
NobleAngell:
M.I will be laughing his ass out. Even though they are in the same boat but one (M.I) is still in denial.

Do you know how many albums M.I has to his name? When you answer that, I will explain more..

2 Likes

Re: “my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out by SavageResponse(m): 4:55am On Mar 06, 2020
Sorry o
Re: “my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out by Fabolousibk1(m): 7:09am On Mar 06, 2020
Bcoz of Twitter verification, your career is dying
As a man thinketh in his heart,so is he
Re: “my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out by NobleAngell(f): 7:56am On Mar 06, 2020
nairaman66:

Do you know how many albums M.I has to his name? When you answer that, I will explain more..
How does that translate to the current state of his career?
Re: “my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out by nairaman66(m): 8:29am On Mar 06, 2020
NobleAngell:
How does that translate to the current state of his career?

That he has made so much contributions to the development of rap and hip hop in Nigeria and the world at large!

Can you tell me the current state of your career?

1 Like

Re: “my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out by GamalNasser: 9:14am On Mar 06, 2020
NobleAngell:

At lease MI has a solid restaurant to fall back on and other investment what does Vector have

2 Likes

Re: “my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out by PureGoldh(m): 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2020
M.I bars don malhandle him carrer grin
Re: “my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out by sirtuler(m): 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
nairaman66:

That he has made so much contributions to the development of rap and hip hop in Nigeria and the world at large!

Will you please sharap , olodo.
Re: “my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out by NobleAngell(f): 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
nairaman66:

You sound so pained. Were you a beneficiary of his dying rap career?
Re: “my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out by NobleAngell(f): 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

At lease MI has a solid restaurant to fall back on and other investment what does Vector have
That has nothing to do with what I said.
Re: “my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out by GamalNasser: 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2020
NobleAngell:
That has nothing to do with what I said.

And who told you I was referring to the nonsense U said ?
Re: “my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out by NobleAngell(f): 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

And who told you I was referring to the nonsense U said ?
Well, u quoted the nonsense. And you were clearly responding to it. grin

1 Like

Re: “my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out by nairaman66(m): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
NobleAngell:
You sound so pained. Were you a beneficiary of his dying rap career?

You didn’t answer my question!
Re: “my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out by nairaman66(m): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
sirtuler:

Will you please sharap , olodo.

Children of nowadays, you just jump into an argument without even thinking!
Re: “my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out by NobleAngell(f): 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
nairaman66:

You didn’t answer my question!
Well, if you must know, My career is booming to the glory of God. Now answer mine. Why are you offended by my comment? Were you a beneficiary of his now-dead career?
Re: “my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out by GamalNasser: 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
NobleAngell:
Well, u quoted the nonsense. And you were clearly responding to it. grin

I can quote any Nonsense I like cheesy grin wink
Re: “my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out by NobleAngell(f): 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

I can quote any Nonsense I like cheesy grin wink
But you said you weren't referring to it. Are you confused? angry
Re: “my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out by nairaman66(m): 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
NobleAngell:
Well, if you must know, My career is booming to the glory of God. Now answer mine. Why are you offended by my comment? Were you a beneficiary of his now-dead career?

Same way M.I’s music career is booming! I am not a beneficiary in any way from M.I, but I am a beneficiary of common sense!

These are infos about M.I and Vector. M.I is far ahead of vector in every way. You can go through if you like..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/M.I_Abaga
Re: “my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out by NobleAngell(f): 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
nairaman66:

Same way M.I’s music career is booming! I am not a beneficiary in any way from M.I, but I am a beneficiary of common sense!

These are infos about M.I and Vector. M.I is far ahead of vector in every way. You can go through if you like..
Take it Or leave it Mr. Common sense, his career is dead as well. Drop the sentiment and face reality.
Re: “my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out by nairaman66(m): 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2020
NobleAngell:
Take it Or leave it Mr. Common sense, his career is dead as well. Drop the sentiment and face reality.

My point is simple- you don’t have the right to say someone’s career is dead when that person is doing well more than you.
Re: “my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out by Charmingrascal(m): 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
Probably dude was on some sativa cruise.

When you burn the high the grade I mean correct blunt you will be blunt when you speak.

Some of us that love rap music still love you and Jargo.
Re: “my Career Is Dying” – Vector Cries Out by NobleAngell(f): 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
nairaman66:

My point is simple- you don’t have the right to say someone’s career is dead when that person is doing well more than you.
Lol. No! Your point is pointless.

(1) (Reply)

I Am A University Of Ibadan Student With Coronavirus Symptoms – Man Cries Out / Davido Mocks Fans Who Usually Crowd Around His House As Coronavirus Makes Them D / Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her Luxurious Skin After Undergoing IV Drip Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.