Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,923 members, 7,876,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

How Much Can I Buy A House In Abuja? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Can I Buy A House In Abuja? (1227 Views)

Cost Of Wiring A House. / Buy A Solar Water Heater Now / Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can I Buy A House In Abuja? by Skysurffer: 2:39am On Dec 21, 2010
I am planing to relocate and i need useful information about the cost of buying an apartment in Abuja? I am not interested in renting. Please give me any useful information u have. Agent contacts e.t.c.
Re: How Much Can I Buy A House In Abuja? by estman: 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2010
hello

Compliments of the season

your post is not detailed and you did not specify what you really want.

Anyway houses are very costly in abuja and it solely depends on the location and type of property

please kindly specify what kind of property you wish to buy is it 3bedroom flat or bungalow or duplex?

what location do you have in mind?

i can help you if you give me a little insight on what you want then i can send you details of properties and their prizes.

regards

Jacob
Re: How Much Can I Buy A House In Abuja? by bizmogule(m): 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2010
Hello Poster,

Like estman said you need to specify what you want but these are some for consideration:

The properties listed below are for sale in FCT Abuja Phase III:

4 Bedroom detached duplex
4 Bedroom Terrace
3 Bedroom Bungalow

FEATURES:

Modern Infrastructures
Children's Playground
Exclusively Gated Community
Sensitive Security
Recreation Facility Management
Clinic Creche

If you are interested in this offer, please send an email to ikenna.agina@wemabank.com or ikenna.agina@gmail.com or call Ikenna on 08037193840

The price of the detached bungalow is N25million, the semi detached is N20million and the detached duplex is N45million. You can pay in installments of 30,30,30,10. Construction of the apartment blocks is next year.

(1) (Reply)

To Let: 3bedroom Flat At Sam Shonibare Str, Off Ogunlana Drive Surulere / 2 Plots Of Land For Sale In A Good Location At Agura, Ikorodu, Lagos. / Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Machine 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.