Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,110 members, 7,928,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 01:25 PM

"It's True, Ikpeazu Bought My Brother's APC Guber Form" - Uche Ogah's Cousin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "It's True, Ikpeazu Bought My Brother's APC Guber Form" - Uche Ogah's Cousin (416 Views)

Edo: Labour Party Adopts Indirect Primary, Pegs Guber Form At ₦‎25 Million / Lagos Reps Candidate James Faleke Buys Kogi APC Guber Form / Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"It's True, Ikpeazu Bought My Brother's APC Guber Form" - Uche Ogah's Cousin by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
SHOCKER!!! "It's True, Ikpeazu Bought My Brother's APC Guber Form" - Uche Ogah's Cousin Reveals

The media war between Chief B.B Apugo, and the Minister of State for Mines and Steel Development, Dr. Sampson Uchechukwu Ogah has entered new dimension as Ogah’s cousin has revealed that Apugo is correct in his allegation against the minister.

Igbere TV had reported that Apugo accused Ogah of truncating the party's chance during the 2019 Governorship election in the State.

He said Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State Ikpeazu Bought Ogah's Gubernatorial form.

Speaking over the accusation, Dr. Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah’s cousin, Evangelist Darlington Onyinyechukwu Sampson has described the allegation made by Apugo as 80% true.

In chat on Facebook, Evangelist Darlington advised that people should not to defend what they do not know; READ HIS COMMENTS

According to him, "Let’s not be too quick to defend something’s ignorantly."

"Politics is a dirty game where all things are possible.
Outside political Nepotism and whatever BB Apugo if not 100% saying the truth he is 80% saying the truth."

"Someone called and made an allegation against you.
Mentioned you called him is it not right for you to address it personally to correct the correctable before the masses rather than using alternative means and insulting the old man?
What stops the minister of state for mines and steal to make an open letter even on social media signed by him to debunk the said claims?
You are a lawyer to be soonest, always dissect issues adequately putting interest aside to see the real facts in issue."

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1342487/shocker-true-ikpeazu-bought-brothers-apc-guber-form-uche-ogahs-cousin-reveals/

Re: "It's True, Ikpeazu Bought My Brother's APC Guber Form" - Uche Ogah's Cousin by Lawgod247: 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ok
Re: "It's True, Ikpeazu Bought My Brother's APC Guber Form" - Uche Ogah's Cousin by fergie001: 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
Hahahahahahaha......open secret.

amaniro.... My Abia brother come ooooo
Re: "It's True, Ikpeazu Bought My Brother's APC Guber Form" - Uche Ogah's Cousin by amaniro: 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
fergie001:
Hahahahahahaha......open secret.

amaniro.... My Abia brother come ooooo

Lol. State drama

(1) (Reply)

So We Should Beg Buhari To Address The Nation? / COVID19: Prof Gregory Ibe Donates 850 Bags Of Rice, Sanitizers, PPE, Others / Okorocha Dares Gov.uzodinma Over Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.