Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,149 members, 7,880,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:07 PM

Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria (4918 Views)

Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria / An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job / The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by nabiz(m): 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
Nigeria is known as one of the countries with high rate of unemployment but what supprise me is that I have lived in the North for 15 years and I have never seen a FULANI man that is unemployed(after 2 years of graduation) what do you think, 000 have you ever seen any lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by valdetino(m): 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by Danielomisco(m): 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
Never have i ever seen bro all my life is the north never being to any zone but neva have i seen a fulani jobless after service for 2months even most hausas neva last 6months

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by Mysticwebb: 6:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
They own Nigeria. We can keep denying what is already clear in this current set up of the country.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by Lawgod247: 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by illicit(m): 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
never met any looking for admission sef

26 Likes

Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by pafra(m): 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ok

I work some where in buchi state called jammari. It is a Fulani dominated town I met so many graduate that are unemployed. The situation is the same every where in Nigeria . It is the highly connected once that are employed.

Most educated unemployed Fulani's are intelligent.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by nabiz(m): 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
nabiz:
Nigeria is known as one of the countries with high rate of unemployment but what supprise me is that I have lived in the North for 15 years and I have never seen a FULANI man that is unemployed(after 2 years of graduation) what do you think, 000 have you ever seen any lipsrsealed
I never noticed this till my friend who is a police man notified me. This guy this guy studied accounting and was one of best student during our time. Till today he is still a sergeant suffering. Infact as I speak now he is fighting bokoharam

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by mamaafrik(m): 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
Really , southerners,middle beltan you see your life in the party after parte

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by Optional09: 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
I blame millions of young Nigerian population
Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by nabiz(m): 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
pafra:
Ok

I work some where in buchi state called jammari. It is a Fulani dominated town I met so many graduate that are unemployed. The situation is the same every where in Nigeria . It is the highly connected once that are employed.

good one

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by orunto27: 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
They are now claiming that Usman Dan Fodio, the Terrorist Jihadist, was born, bread, nurtured and cultured in Gobir Village in the North. From there, he became a Professor before establishing The Caliphate.

To The Historians in the SW, SE, SS, CS, BORNO, YOBE, ADAMAWA, TARABA ETC.

Above fyi&noting please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by insperyadyou: 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
None and there will never be
Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by Paretomaster1(m): 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
pafra:
Ok

You too gbaski Bro, the way some people reason ehn? It's as if they dont travel or pass through any institutions of learning before.

How can one even reason like the OP?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by Duru1(m): 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
nabiz:

If your forbearers joined the northern region to fight a war against Ndigbo and Biafrans, the joke is on you.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by Lanretoye(m): 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
any one on nairaland should identify for immediate employment.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by fulanimafia: 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lanretoye:
any one on nairaland should identify for immediate employment.

Lmao.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by jeph19(m): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
pafra:
Ok

Do their ladies date and marry Christians?
Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by Uyi168: 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
The same way I've never seen a pregnant police officer..do those ones lay egg..

16 Likes

Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
Stop these useless assumptions

The poster above me has the perfect question for you.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by harunaalh(m): 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
nabiz:

Lol...your being 15 years in Bauchi and haven't seen a Fulani man unemployed after 2 years is BIG FAT LIE...in fact you are so shameless with the LIE set.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by omowolewa: 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
Have you seen a Fulani 'almajiri'?

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by harunaalh(m): 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
nabiz:

Lol...your being 15 years in Bauchi and haven't seen a Fulani man unemployed after 2 years is BIG FAT LIE...in fact you are so shameless with the LIE sef.
Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by Charmingrascal(m): 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
It's because it's only few of them that are educated

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by Stillthebest: 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
kiss

N Unemployment is rampant everywhere in Ng. I have seen many jobless fulani graduates.

The most Jobs they easily get is local Govt Jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by mytime24(f): 12:37am On Mar 06, 2020
One Naija my foot

Even d one wey no go school b leader over professor

If u knw u knw

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by XANDERBOY85: 12:44am On Mar 06, 2020
You'd have better luck sighting a Mermaid riding a Unicorn! shocked
Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by shugabasbn: 1:06am On Mar 06, 2020
How many of them are graduate n those that are graduate came from state that named education less development area. So employment opportunities are very high for them. In most of the core Northern states from their admin to professional stuffs are dominated by Siutherners so there is no ways those people will be graduated n will not be able to fix in.
And in places where many of them are graduate definitely u will see unemployed Fulani's.
In Nigeria is all about legs
Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by eagleu: 2:16am On Mar 06, 2020
Also, how many educated Fulani is forced overseas?
Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by femi4: 5:32am On Mar 06, 2020
nabiz:
No No No No.....since I was born

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Fake Employer/recruitment Agencies In Nigeria. / Standard Chartered Bank Internal Graduate Programme 2019 / Personal Assistant Wanted (International Trading Company in Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.