Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? (30677 Views)

Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. / 60,000 Salary Job In A Manufacturing Co. Or 70,000 Contract Job At Stanbic Bank? / 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by haybhi1(m): 11:55am On Mar 06, 2020
Fraih:
Dear Op

I was on this table in 2018.
I needed to relocate to Lagos too because there are a number of opportunities in my field in Lagos....so once that door opened, I immediately grabbed it.

My take home was around 61k. I also had to figure a place to stay. Although I had some savings, after squatting with someone, I rented an apartment in 3wks and I was able to manage myself until I could save more on the new job.... Even with 61k

The most important thing for me was that it was adding to my experience and I was also projecting myself for better offers. After 7 months my services were needed by another better company and we bargained a really better pay.

So sometimes it's not about now, take the job if it is relevant to your field and build enough experience from it that would earn you that another better job.

You will definitely share your story soon to encourage someone.

Dear Frait, could you kindly state your field?

1 Like

Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by OlawaleBammie: 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2020
[quote author=Bigsteveg post=87209821][/quote]

U even try to do d census of who he follows, as i saw them followee plenty like BARCA VS CHELSEA thread followee i lost hope grin
Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by uncjay(m): 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
deanoffaculty:

Abi na...65k job these days ehn....you go do special Thanksgiving for church.
Brotherly! Just keep holding on.....help is on the way for you by God's grace. Better days ahead!

Thanks brother...
Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by OlawaleBammie: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
DeejayTeeno:
Cia.. Chief Investigating Officer! grin

No be JoBLesSness make me dHey ffw dose BaBes?? undecided If I got a JoB do you think I wud ffw dem.. BaBa help ur bOy nw. ABeG! cry

Lol, na u no wan work na, Lemme tell u something, jobs deyyyyy jaburata.

E come depend on how u reason, ur strenght, ur competition level, ur attentiveness, ur ego, and all.

Oga na u no wan work oo, work dey oo

And for those people wey u dey follow, hmm, oga u try oo. the fact is dat dey wont have ur tym oo, dey wil see u as the juvenile type who doesnt know his onions, dey wil see u as d not too serious type.
Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by OlawaleBammie: 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
DeejayTeeno:
Cia.. Chief Investigating Officer! grin

No be JoBLesSness make me dHey ffw dose BaBes?? undecided If I got a JoB do you think I wud ffw dem.. BaBa help ur bOy nw. ABeG! cry

if u want to follow person, go to the business segment, there are some quiet guys there, they hardly comment or contribute, na dem b d real deal. not all those bolanles u re following
Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by Ay04z(m): 12:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
Doyin400l:

Bro I should not date at 28? Our body no be firewood, even though I don't date a student or corper due to their demands. I will be using my side income to care for the expenses of dating.lol grin
almost same age with u no gf. But I dey gbensh. and dat why i said don't date those slay queens with high taste look before u leep Shey u grab.

1 Like

Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by jimmyLd101: 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
Doyin400l:
So I was planning to relocate to Lagos. I got a job late last month and the pay is 65k. There is a free staff bus to and fro.

My question is it advisable to take this job after staying at home for almost 2 years?

Factor is cost of living in a city like Lagos..

Note: I have my side hustle giving me at least 35k monthly

Any advice?
That's the best you can ever get as far as Buhari rules
Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by Stmiceel(m): 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
Brother, If the side hustle is legitimate. I wouldn't mind if you can share them with me.
I have a side hustle and I don't mind adding another.
Proceed with your application for the job. You never can tell what's coming.

I was on a job too sometimes but I kind of loss it.

Again, share me with the side hustle.
Thanks.
Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by Doyin400l(m): 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ay04z:
almost same age with u no gf. But I dey gbensh. and dat why i said don't date those slay queens with high taste look before u leep Shey u grab.

Yes oo
Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by Xmen149(m): 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
Doyin400l:
So I was planning to relocate to Lagos. I got a job late last month and the pay is 65k. There is a free staff bus to and fro.

My question is it advisable to take this job after staying at home for almost 2 years?

Any advice?

whats the side huzzle,.i want in on that please...can i send you a pm
Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by DeejayTeeno(m): 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mke we LinkUP 4 Whatsapp BaBa míí.. 09098092258.
Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by DeejayTeeno(m): 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
Lol.. The ReaL Bosses way they chop money 4dz platform hardly cOmment I knw abt dat.. That's why I'm using this medium 2beg u and dem say.. I beg. Oooh shw me way. I'm really Broke! I need a JoB asap. Please.

1 Like

Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by Sholaco: 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ganjafama:
Op your village people have followed you to Nairaland. This dude I quoted is one of them.
grin grin am one of them with ma big big eyes

1 Like

Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by zubinike(m): 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
Doyin400l:

Any advice?

Bros no vex, come take my teaching job join your own..... Nah 20k be my salary, and u are having times 3 of my monthly income. Please don't act gullible. If you have a side hustle of 35k, add it up and don't be scared of little beginning. He said he would bless the works of our hand. If what you are offering to the company is pure and genuine, in no time you may get a salary raise or new post and status with the raise.

1 Like

Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by Doyin400l(m): 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
zubinike:

Bros no vex, come take my teaching job join your own..... Nah 20k be my salary, and u are having times 3 of my monthly income. Please don't act gullible. If you have a side hustle of 35k, add it up and don't be scared of little beginning. He said he would bless the works of our hand. If what you are offering to the company is pure and genuine, in no time you may get a salary raise or new post and status with the raise.

Exactly my thought
Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by Doyin400l(m): 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
Thanks everyone for the comments so far. I have the employment letter with me to accept or reject, reason I came here to seek for opinions.
Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by Doyin400l(m): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
DeejayTeeno:
Lol.. The ReaL Bosses way they chop money 4dz platform hardly cOmment I knw abt dat.. That's why I'm using this medium 2beg u and dem say.. I beg. Oooh shw me way. I'm really Broke! I need a JoB asap. Please.

Never give up bro..God will make way this year
Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by Haywhyluv: 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
Doyin400l:
Thanks everyone for the comments so far. I have the employment letter with me to accept or reject, reason I came here to seek for opinions.

Bros show way oooo, I need job asap
Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
Doyin400l:

Sincerely this was the Nairaland we used to know
You're quite right on this....

The usuals would have been 65k is too small, do not sell yourself short, 65k is pure mediocrity...
Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by DeejayTeeno(m): 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
God no fit run am ooooh. BcOz, 95% to the answer of that prayer dHey my hands oooh.. Anyways, Amennnnnnn!

God bless you BrO.. Dear BrO please be my God.. cry
Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by Doyin400l(m): 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
DeejayTeeno:
God no fit run am ooooh. BcOz, 95% to the answer of that prayer dHey my hands oooh.. Anyways, Amennnnnnn!

God bless you BrO.. Dear BrO please be my God.. cry

True talk.Our destiny is in our hand oo . God has bless us already i swear.

I'm a academic and market researcher...that's my side husstle
Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by DeejayTeeno(m): 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
DaTs wHy I'm BeGGinG you to shw me the way to make money.. I'm BrOke BrO!
Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
Fraih:
Dear Op

I was on this table in 2018.
I needed to relocate to Lagos too because there are a number of opportunities in my field in Lagos....so once that door opened, I immediately grabbed it.

My take home was around 61k. I also had to figure a place to stay. Although I had some savings, after squatting with someone, I rented an apartment in 3wks and I was able to manage myself until I could save more on the new job.... Even with 61k

The most important thing for me was that it was adding to my experience and I was also projecting myself for better offers. After 7 months my services were needed by another better company and we bargained a really better pay.

So sometimes it's not about now, take the job if it is relevant to your field and build enough experience from it that would earn you that another better job.

You will definitely share your story soon to encourage someone.

i like u
Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
Doyin400l:

True talk.Our destiny is in our hand oo . God has bless us already i swear.

I'm a academic and market researcher...that's my side husstle
Kindly enlighten me on how to go about it Sir, I need to hustle as well as I'm just tired of sitting at home with no job and money to meet ends meet. I'm a researcher who has published 4 Academic Research Papers on reputable learned Journals; I thought of going for Masters, PhD in order to Lecture but I'm afraid as it isn't an assurance to get a Lecturing job... I don't see essence of spending money & time on Masters with no assurance after graduation as we all know that the Labour Market is no longer about competencies but connection. Thanks.
Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by austertee01(m): 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
You are starting pretty good. You have a side hustle , there is a staff bus and all.

Please take the offer already, I started with 55k and now, hmmmm...

I am happy to chat with you for tips.
Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by Alooone: 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
Lawgod247:

I earn 378k monthly (minus bonuses). That translates to about 9million in 2 years (I won't stress converting to USD. So, if you are claiming 9mil in monthly earnings, you are obviously lying. Even the president doesn't earn that in 2 months. Meanwhile, the job offer I made you has lapsed. You should have taken it when you had the chance. Now your big mouth has caused you a dream career. Besides, the dollars you count in a month may actually be bigger than my 2 years salary, the only problem is that it is not yours. You are obviously a cashier in one of the banks counting some of my dollars alongside those of others.
Good afternoon sir, sorry am interested in the job
Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by Doyin400l(m): 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
austertee01:
You are starting pretty good. You have a side hustle , there is a staff bus and all.

Please take the offer already, I started with 55k and now, hmmmm...

I am happy to chat with you for tips.
Reply my pm
Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by frog12: 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
take it. what is job description ??

Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
Please dont go ,still sit at home for atleast 3 years, i will be giving you 5 odds every week. Mumu come to kogi,if u see a NGO, Work paying more than 20k,shoot me!
Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by WeRblessed(f): 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2020
If you already have a job where you are making more money than 65k then you should turn it down, but if you don't have a job or currently working then it's better than staying idle.
Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by Gabbyosun: 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
Doyin400l:

Any advice?
bro please teach me any profitable side hustle abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SOL NIGERIA Does Anybody Knows Who They Are? / Halliburton / Nestle Recruiting Apply Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.