Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,181 members, 7,890,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 04:37 AM

Davido Reveals What Happened When His Father First Saw Tattoos On His Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reveals What Happened When His Father First Saw Tattoos On His Body (1181 Views)

See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence / See Photos Of A 6-year-old Nigeria Kid With Tattoos On His Body / What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reveals What Happened When His Father First Saw Tattoos On His Body by GistingBrity: 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
Nigerian musician, Davido, has spoken up on his tattoos and how his family, especially his father dealt with it.During an interview session on BBC, the ‘Assurance’ singer revealed that he concealed the tattoos on his hands from his family for about a year but eventually his father discovered it.
According to Davido, his father couldn’t believe as he was shocked seeing the tattoos all over his son’s body.
“After hiding my first set of tattoos from my family dad found out when I came home one day...Continue Reading: https://www.gistingbrity.com/davido-reveals-what-happened-when-his-father-first-saw-tattoos-on-his-body/

Re: Davido Reveals What Happened When His Father First Saw Tattoos On His Body by adzone: 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
grin
Advertise for free on www.adzone.ng and reach nigerians with your services or products

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nollywood Actress, Angela Okorie Joins Endsars Protest In Ebonyi(Photos) / Nollywood Actor Seun Ajayi And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (photos) / Money Is Good! See How Obi Cubana Buried His Mother (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.