Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,338 members, 7,964,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:25 PM

This Is A Work You Can Start With 10,050 Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is A Work You Can Start With 10,050 Capital (663 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 10,000 Naira / 5 Sure Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018 / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is A Work You Can Start With 10,050 Capital by Mhizfateemah(f): 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
Are you unemployed?
Are you working and need an extra source of income?
Are you always online?
Are you a student?
Are you interested in internet marketing?
then LONGRICH is definitely for you.

make money weekly and monthly income of 50k+

Longrich is a manufacturing company that has been in existence for 35years and are also into the following:
�Farming and Agriculture
�OEM- Manufacturing for top companies such as GSK, Walmart, Marks.and Spencer, Adidas, etc
�Real Estate
�Network Marketing

The beautiful thing however is that they added their production with their Network Marketing and that is why when you come in with any amount at all, you will also be given products equivalent to that amount.

For more information Whatsapp 08022537396

(1) (Reply)

Our Solar Products Come With Warranty / If You Need A Certified Facebook Account For Paid Advert / Millionaire Mindset CLASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.