Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,834 members, 7,938,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) (62443 Views)

Ndume Rejects Akpabio’s Fresh Appointment, Says ‘God Is On My Side’ / LIVE UPDATES: President Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To National Assembly / ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Ruby5: 7:52am On Mar 06, 2020
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Mummyfour(f): 9:39am On Mar 06, 2020
Azmanaty:

Who be light and who be darkness?
Coz both men seated there are darkness squared.
ewooo!! You captured it correctly. You dey vex sha.their apologist go soon come for you
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Thomthom(m): 10:09am On Mar 06, 2020
Flier:
The North is doing everything to get rid of Oshiomole so they can install their own just to trauncate southern presidential ambition
If you don’t know this,Na your problem be that one
Is that y he's disturbing the peace of Edo State Government
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by tot(f): 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
unbitchable:
Osho baba has never been defeated and it is not happening anytime soon.

There is a first time for everything.
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by famology(m): 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
fergie001:

No, that's also wrong.

Don't forget the matter before this Court is not Oshiomhole's suspension...of course the Court has no jurisdiction, but the subject matter here is his ouster as National Chairman.

The issue of jurisdiction is because Oshiomhole works in Abuja and resides in Abuja.

Now, what the Court will determine on.the 17th of April is ....following APC Constitution, can a NWC member who is suspended be removed as Chairman?
The Court has already affirmed (from affidavit tendered) that he has been suspended.

So why did you say the court has no jurisdiction?
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by fergie001: 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
famology:

So why did you say the court has no jurisdiction?
Understand me...
If the issue at hand is suspension....the FCT High Court has no jurisdiction because the cause of action is in Edo State.

The issue here brought before the court is that the National Chairman should be removed by virtue of his suspension.

National Chairman of which party? APC
Where is his Permanent Office Address?: Abuja
Where does be live?: Abuja

So the FCT High Court has jurisdiction to look info the case.
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by famology(m): 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
fergie001:

Understand me...
If the issue at hand is suspension....the FCT High Court has no jurisdiction because the cause of action is in Edo State.

The issue here brought before the court is that the National Chairman should be removed by virtue of his suspension.

National Chairman of which party? APC
Where is his Permanent Office Address?: Abuja
Where does be live?: Abuja

So the FCT High Court has jurisdiction to look info the case.

Well let's just watch and see. I'm sure the appeal court will clarify alot of things for us soon. I know that lack of jurisdiction is one of the grounds of appeal at the Supreme Court.
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by fergie001: 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
famology:

Well let's just watch and see. I'm sure the appeal court will clarify alot of things for us soon. I know that lack of jurisdiction is one of the grounds of appeal at the Supreme Court.
Jurisdiction is the foundation of any case.

Once there is no jurisdiction, no matter how Uniquely conducted a case may be....it remains a nullity.
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by famology(m): 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
fergie001:

Jurisdiction is the foundation of any case.

Once there is no jurisdiction, no matter how Uniquely conducted a case may be....it remains a nullity.

Yeah, that's true.
I just hope this their power struggle will not add to the already bad security situation we already have in the country. Nigeria is just a theatre of absurdity.I pray we have a president that can fix this country someday,because we truly don't have any right now.
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by fergie001: 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
famology:

Yeah, that's true.
I just hope this their power struggle will not add to the already bad security situation we already have in the country. Nigeria is just a theatre of absurdity.I pray we have a president that can fix this country someday,because we truly don't have any right now.
Hahahahahahaha....don't let his supporters hear that from you.
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by famology(m): 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
fergie001:

Hahahahahahaha....don't let his supporters hear that from you.

My guy any honest person knows that the man has not lived upto expectation.
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by fergie001: 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
famology:

My guy any honest person knows that the man has not lived upto expectation.
For me.....I am just weak....God keeping us alive, can't wait for 2023.
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by famology(m): 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
fergie001:

For me.....I am just weak....God keeping us alive, can't wait for 2023.

The greatest challenge for me is our electoral system. We need to have a system that's insulated from political manipulations. A system that genuinely reflects the wishes of majority of the people at every election. If we can get to that point,the political class will be afraid of the masses and sit up to deliver for the people or get fired.You see people failing in office and getting re-elected because the system is so porous and susceptible to all manners of manipulations.
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Ozilarylopez11(m): 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
Hihihihihihihihi I laugh u in chinie, u never chin chun chin

Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by fergie001: 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
famology:

The greatest challenge for me is our electoral system. We need to have a system that's insulated from political manipulations. A system that genuinely reflects the wishes of majority of the people at every election. If we can get to that point,the political class will be afraid of the masses and sit up to deliver for the people or get fired.You see people failing in office and getting re-elected because the system is so porous and susceptible to all manners of manipulations.
I align completely and whole-heartedly with your submissions.
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Sultanchidi(m): 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
LaIabobo:

The court in Kano is Federal High Court, Kano.

The court in Abuja is FCT High court. The FCT high court is a state court.

Hope you understand now.

However, both judgements were bought with money.
thanks for the clarification

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? / On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos) / Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.