Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,335 members, 7,881,242 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:00 PM

Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) (57854 Views)

Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds / University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) / Eiye & Aiye Cultists Denounce Their Membership During Public Rally In Lagos.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Fr33born(m): 9:18am On Mar 06, 2020
YOUNGELDER1:
When will they ever listen?

Cultism doesn’t pay angry

If you want to be respected & feared, go join the army & help us get rid of boko haram ..

Cultism actually pays. Death is a price.
Death is its price

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Sijo01(f): 9:18am On Mar 06, 2020
Good radiance...
Re: Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by nengibo: 9:19am On Mar 06, 2020
Lagoon of blood
Re: Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by anthonyuncle(m): 9:20am On Mar 06, 2020
EmzyT:
Very good cheesy cheesy I love the way these bastards kill themselves

who told u that everyone reported dead in the course of the fight is a cultist
Re: Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by vr0xen: 9:21am On Mar 06, 2020
HEAD SHOT
Re: Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Ykc2(m): 9:23am On Mar 06, 2020
Idris is a name synonymous with blood cus that name originate from religion of peace grin grin grin wasiu isiaka Hakeem akeem taofeek musibau wasilat kuburat tawakalitu muyibat asisat taibatu all these are from religion of peace,

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by vr0xen: 9:27am On Mar 06, 2020
Franzinni:
Yeeee. Dem don't fall dramendra aka iron sparko aka desti numbari aka jugunoon aka aminta bacha... May his manhood live long .. He was a strong man ... Buy now he is a dead man ... Wetin he gain? Cultism has two sure paths prison or untimely death ...

We have perverts and necrophiliacs in Nigeria and especially the police force ...why do they feel the need to UnCloth a dead body?

Successful germans full every where them plenty for mobil and shell ban boys plenty for shell and shevron daft ayes cum plenty for naija banks 80% of cultist are successful.

DONT SAY WHAT U DONT REALLY KNOW

1 Like

Re: Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by siwhoh(m): 9:28am On Mar 06, 2020
When u tell them that cultism doesn't pay, they will be feeling like stupid strong men with 9 lifes. I gat no RIP for any bloody cultist that refused to repent.
Re: Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by iamezekwesiri: 9:30am On Mar 06, 2020
Gone are those days when you see a confirm Razz guy, cult go sweet you to join but now boys wey never see food chop dey form woke for street... lol
See how malnourished he kooks like even in death.

Foolish fool

You died for nothing.

Next pls

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 9:31am On Mar 06, 2020
See strong � man lay down like dead body where is the strong now?
Re: Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 06, 2020
mrvitalis:
And after they ( south west press ) would try to paint port Harcourt bad to drive away investors

More people die every day by cult related activities in Lagos than pH but they suppress it

Lagos is not in anyway safer than pH in fact port Harcourt is way safer than Lagos
big lie

Am not a Yoruba man but rivers state is evil I’ve lived there the ethnics groups in that state themselves so well.

Go read the issue between okrika and ogoni people in 1990s you’ll even regret coming from that state

I don’t want to even talk about ijaw and others over Oil well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by OpinionCounts(m): 9:33am On Mar 06, 2020
LAGOS state seem to be CURSED with blood shedding, ritual killings, violence, rape crimes etc...there is no day that passes in Lagos State without violence, blood shedding, ritual killings, rape crimes etc....a terrible den of evil...Lagos OCEAN of BLOOD...

1 Like

Re: Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 9:34am On Mar 06, 2020
The Lord will deliver you
Re: Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by mrZENographer: 9:35am On Mar 06, 2020
If you want to die, preach the gospel in bokoharam infested region. You will make heaven working for Jesus. Than to live this kind of vanity life and go to hellfire for eternity

Re: Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Folahanmi19(m): 9:36am On Mar 06, 2020
Is it just me or the guy really resemble zlatan ibile in the second picture

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by izubext007: 9:38am On Mar 06, 2020
Wetin con be him gain
Re: Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by gnykelly(m): 9:39am On Mar 06, 2020
his body should not be buried... it should be used as cadaver in medical school

1 Like

Re: Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by LeeMason(m): 9:39am On Mar 06, 2020
This one no even get money to buy boxers.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 9:41am On Mar 06, 2020
Say no to cultism
Re: Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Kinematics: 9:42am On Mar 06, 2020
mrvitalis:
And after they ( south west press ) would try to paint port Harcourt bad to drive away investors

More people die every day by cult related activities in Lagos than pH but they suppress it

Lagos is not in anyway safer than pH in fact port Harcourt is way safer than Lagos

This is a fact!
I know what the comments would have been here from afonjas and chest beaters if this was PH.
Re: Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 06, 2020
ollymooreagain:
Another Killing Between Eiye And Aiye Cultists In Ikorodu Graphic

His name is idris. He was shot dead yesterday morning around 11:30am @itunmeko junction in Ikorodu.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Marlians

See, he is not even wearing boxer, no underwear

See as him penis take dry and curved like crayfish.

Nigar nigar, na so poor and hungry nigar take die, you never see food chop, you dey join marlians
Re: Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by rukygold001(f): 9:43am On Mar 06, 2020
saynotocultism
Re: Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:44am On Mar 06, 2020
Dividends of cultism
Re: Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Tunagee(m): 9:44am On Mar 06, 2020
TechCapon:
grin

Who says cultism does not pay? The result is what you're seeing above. And please whenever a cultist or armed robber is killed, don't put "graphic pics" because most people love seeing them get killed. So there's nothing graphic about it

1 million likes for your comment

1 Like

Re: Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Kinematics: 9:45am On Mar 06, 2020
Mishael42019 post=87208642:
big lie

[s]Am not a Yoruba man but rivers state is evil I’ve lived there the ethnics groups in that state themselves so well.

Go read the issue between okrika and ogoni people in 1990s you’ll even regret coming from that state

I don’t want to even talk about ijaw and others over Oil well
[/s]

You are an evil liar.
Re: Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by proclinician: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2020
Good good. Nature is weeding out the noise makers.
Re: Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by monaPhilz: 9:47am On Mar 06, 2020
He looks like Zlatan Ibile
Re: Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2020
mrvitalis:

Nor go there o. PH na dead for this kind matter. cool
Re: Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by tasalanoni(m): 9:54am On Mar 06, 2020
Re: Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Bharekta: 9:56am On Mar 06, 2020
Watch video via link
https:// www.instagram.com/p/B9V557iBOgX/? igshid=musr2bonl7hc

Re: Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by lucky4west: 9:56am On Mar 06, 2020
those who live by the gun die by the gun, i still do not know the reason people join cults? kill and engage in violence, this life is already filled with issues like poverty, stress, joblessness, divorce, sin,kids,bills, traffic etc why make it worse?...i usually i feel pain, sad and sorrow any time i see victims of violence but i started having a change of heart of heart when i watched a video recently where 2 guys robbed a lady who looked like a recharge cards seller about to enter her house, though the video was silent but i saw how one of them held her neck and cover her mouth from behind while the second guy pummeled her stomachs until she cud not resist again and robbed her of all she was carrying and still pummel her again before leaving her unconscious who knows if she survived? it is possible this guy has done something similar to others in the past and again the day anybody decides to join a cult is the day they have chosen to die violently either with a hole in the head of by machete!
Re: Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by kyng(m): 9:56am On Mar 06, 2020
All this boys dem never know say cult era don pass
There mate dey find money them dey go join cult
Bunch of idiots

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) / Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media / I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.