Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,825 members, 7,945,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Female Engineer Rejected By Female Managing Director Because Of This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Engineer Rejected By Female Managing Director Because Of This (1507 Views)

Chidi Okereke: Why Tems Was Rejected By A Record Label In 2018 / I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani / Onome Akpobome: Efe Okedi, My Mother Rejected By 3 Hospitals Before Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Engineer Rejected By Female Managing Director Because Of This by faseblex(f): 8:39am On Mar 06, 2020
female Managing Director rejected Female Engineer who doesn't want someone getting pregnant in middle of a project

A Nigerian female Engineer has shared her disappointment of being disqualified for a job by a female Managing Director.

According to @StephanieTagbo she was recently rejected for the job because the female Managing Director doesn't want someone getting pregnant in middle of a project.

She tweeted;

So i am supposed to go for an interview today for a project management role, Buh they canceled cos the MD(woman) found out i’m a lady, Reasons: she wants a male, doesn’t want a woman getting pregnant amidst job.
It must be really hard being a woman

Lalasticala, Mynd44

See more @: https://easeweynews..com/2020/03/female-engineer-rejected-by-female.html

Re: Female Engineer Rejected By Female Managing Director Because Of This by Perfecttouchade: 8:42am On Mar 06, 2020
That's the MD's choice and what's best for her company...may God do something better for the job seeker tho we know how hard it is, getting job in this country ..sister just keep pushing, ur job is around the corner

1 Like

Re: Female Engineer Rejected By Female Managing Director Because Of This by phrancys001(m): 8:44am On Mar 06, 2020
Why d statement "I will not get pregnant" don't you chop sugarcane ni?

2 Likes

Re: Female Engineer Rejected By Female Managing Director Because Of This by okomile(f): 8:46am On Mar 06, 2020
grin
Crazy Nigerian mentality of a woman!
Her business is her first priority.

Good luck for the job seeker.
God will open better door(s) for you.
Don't be discourage

It is well in this zoogeria grin

1 Like

Re: Female Engineer Rejected By Female Managing Director Because Of This by espn(m): 8:50am On Mar 06, 2020
I understand her reason...Women can collect unnecessary leave...
Re: Female Engineer Rejected By Female Managing Director Because Of This by dawnomike(m): 8:52am On Mar 06, 2020
As annoying as it may seem... Get reasons are understandable though. But that is not enough to not even grant her the interview. Things like that should be stated in the course of the interview
Re: Female Engineer Rejected By Female Managing Director Because Of This by Davash222(m): 8:52am On Mar 06, 2020
Engr Ariza, what do you have to say?
Re: Female Engineer Rejected By Female Managing Director Because Of This by godofuck231: 9:15am On Mar 06, 2020
E no easy to stand straight and piss
Re: Female Engineer Rejected By Female Managing Director Because Of This by y3mi(m): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2020
What if she (the MD) somehow got pregnant, unexpectedly during the project execution. Would she recuse herself I wonder. I wish all those Nigerian feminists troop to her twitter page and bombard her with comments that underscores her selfish decision. She definitely denied her for another reason, using pregnancy as the pretext, otherwise it should have been stated on the ad that 'male only needed for the job'.

1 Like

Re: Female Engineer Rejected By Female Managing Director Because Of This by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:
Engr Ariz a, what do you have to say?
Every company has it's policy, if the MD decide not to hire a female Engineer to avoid delay in projects well I believe she did what she think is best for her company. The job seeker should quit the woman hate woman blackmail and see things from a professional's perspective.

BTW I'm not an Engineer.

(1) (Reply)

Lemon Grass: What You Never Knew About It. / Even If Laycon Wins ₦200 Million, He’ll Still Look Like A Church Rat” – Lady Say / Having A Child Is Not An Achievement- Tee-Y Mix's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.