Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists (50909 Views)

Oshiomhole Asks IGP To Seal Bauchi House Of Assembly, Ashamed To Talk About Edo / Oshiomhole Asks INEC To Apologize, The Look On INEC Chairman Got Nigerians Talki / Adams Oshiomhole Asks Saraki To Step Down After His Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Mistaicey2288: 11:13am On Mar 06, 2020
Lol
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by OTayobami(m): 11:13am On Mar 06, 2020
Egungun be kiaful.....!

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Deicide: 11:13am On Mar 06, 2020
Witcher:
grin hahahaha
So na you steal the moniker way I wan use create another account abi?
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Newnas(m): 11:14am On Mar 06, 2020
Judithjovial:
Who the Bleep put that fucking rule on Muslim threads that allows such nonsensical disclaimer before comments. My family are all doomed with such religion left in this world

Corrected cool
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by scribble: 11:15am On Mar 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

I thought you would be smart enough to realize this isn't a grammar contest. Even if I never heard of Sputum, I could use spittle instead, but I was careful to come down to your level, perhaps, you would understand better.

Oshio PR

They're actually looking at him lai dat because he is fugly

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Lastmankc(m): 11:16am On Mar 06, 2020
Shibaraba:

Where will the devil end eventually? Hell. How do you look at a person who is destined for hell? Without hope of salvation. With pity.

Mr garri dey your dey. Don't use me to score cheap points. I made my comments without quoting make yours. I'm entitled to my opinion. So are you. You say all sort of bullshit I read and ignore. Because it's what's expected of an odd toad ongulate. You can do likewise and stop behaving like a microcephalic baboon.
Have a nice day
I am speechless

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by DexterousOne(m): 11:17am On Mar 06, 2020
Judithjovial:
Who the Bleep put that fucking rule on Muslim threads that allows such nonsensical disclaimer before comments. we're all doomed with such religion left in this world

I wonder why Seun will even allow that in the first place

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:17am On Mar 06, 2020
hisexcellency34:

https://thenationonlineng.net/oshiomhole-to-reporters-are-you-looking-at-me-with-pity/

the party chieftain asked the newsmen pointedly: “Are you looking at me with pity?”

me too i pity these APC politicans . one day una go pay
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Lastmankc(m): 11:17am On Mar 06, 2020
Shibaraba:

Sputum or saliva. The act of releasing it is spit. Illiterate
Y you wicked like this?

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Neddyogu(m): 11:17am On Mar 06, 2020
The journalist be like...'Eh yaa'
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:18am On Mar 06, 2020
Dem don get dis man by the balls cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by six6prax: 11:20am On Mar 06, 2020
lol
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by winkmart: 11:20am On Mar 06, 2020
Were man
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by supereagle(m): 11:20am On Mar 06, 2020
He will fix all of them. He and only BAT handled OBJ when OBJ was the president.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by ablejesus26(m): 11:21am On Mar 06, 2020
why are you looking at me with pity������
aswear this oshi-omo-ale
don mental

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by johneddy: 11:24am On Mar 06, 2020
I love his tenacity.

Shoptomydoor Imports, Exports From USA, UK and Nigeria – Ocean Shipping, Air Shipping for Both Business and Individual to Make Profit

Shop, ship and relax with Shoptomydoor. We give cheapest import/export solution for your business/personal needs

Procurement, clearing, auto shipping, Air, Ocean, fill and ship, group shipping

Immediately you sign up, you will receive a call from one of our Rep.
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Charmingrascal(m): 11:24am On Mar 06, 2020
If Oshiomole survives this, I will respect him and Jagaban more than I do at the moment.
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by adenigga(m): 11:26am On Mar 06, 2020
Shibaraba:

Respect!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by fergie001: 11:27am On Mar 06, 2020
Shibaraba:

Where will the devil end eventually? Hell. How do you look at a person who is destined for hell? Without hope of salvation. With pity.

Mr garri dey your dey. Don't use me to score cheap points. I made my comments without quoting make yours. I'm entitled to my opinion. So are you. You say all sort of bullshit I read and ignore. Because it's what's expected of an odd toad ongulate. You can do likewise and stop behaving like a microcephalic baboon. Have a nice day

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by bikefab(m): 11:28am On Mar 06, 2020
Osho Baba...You deserve to be pitied. All your gra gra have amounted to nothing. You have been dumped.
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Abfinest007(m): 11:32am On Mar 06, 2020
they unto
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by almayda: 11:35am On Mar 06, 2020
Shibaraba:

mumu he was speaking pidgin English mr literate.
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Godsonkemz(m): 11:39am On Mar 06, 2020
Because he deserved to be pitied.
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by DavidEsq(m): 11:39am On Mar 06, 2020
Shibaraba:

Mr garri dey your dey. Don't use me to score cheap points. I made my comments without quoting make yours. I'm entitled to my opinion. So are you. You say all sort of bullshit I read and ignore. Because it's what's expected of an odd toad ongulate. [/b]You can do likewise and stop behaving like a [b]microcephalic baboon.
Have a nice day
Jehovah jireh!

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by champman(m): 11:40am On Mar 06, 2020
hisexcellency34:

https://thenationonlineng.net/oshiomhole-to-reporters-are-you-looking-at-me-with-pity/
From ur writeup,someone like me who can read in between d lines,can say that u are a biased reporter/journalist because u choose to refer to him as 'chieftain','leader' etc...instead of 'chairman'.Who told u u are using d right words? U are "forming" obeying court orders abi?
Don't worry,all of u wil soon b disgraced.
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by blackgold2018(m): 11:40am On Mar 06, 2020
Two words strong men hate from people to them.
"Sympathy" and "Sorry"

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Kingrefreshed: 11:42am On Mar 06, 2020
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Enskynelson(m): 11:42am On Mar 06, 2020
I don't give a sh*t!

1 Share

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Okoriemich10: 11:48am On Mar 06, 2020
Make Dem share national cake make I collect my own dey go back to my country

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by NaijadrivaCars: 11:48am On Mar 06, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) / OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) / Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.