Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,122 members, 7,910,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:18 PM

Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt (4101 Views)

MY WATCH: Secrets In OBJ New Book And More...A must read / Obasanjo Is A Coward —ex-senate President Wabara / Mimiko, Emerging Political Leader – Wabara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by docokwy(m): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2007
Fake YORUBA Alfa in police net
By Kazeem Aina

Saturday, February 10, 2007

A Yoruba fraudster known as Kamoru Adeyemi who specializes in duping people through mystical means has had his secrets blown open. The police nabbed him when he was about to collect a supposed gold necklace from his victim, a 16-years-old girl.

The police who acted based on information by the girl’s father swung into action and got him trapped. The family gave the police the information when they noticed that their daughter had given the sum of N2.3 million to Adeyemi. Adeyemi currently in detention at Lagos State Criminal Investigation Department where investigations are still on as to the whereabouts of his accomplice one Olomu who disappeared when the police came calling. Police investigation reveals that Adeyemi and his group had been making use of a hose and a Koran to produce voice, which Adeyemi would tell his victims, belongs to God.

I heard a voice
The girl, narrating the incident to Saturday Sun said that she was totally convinced when Adeyemi told her of a fire incident that happened in her place. According to her, she met Adeyemi along the road at Orile and he was dressed as an Alfa. He begged her to give him N500 to enable him acquire the holy Koran. With the hope that she is rendering assistance to a man of God, she gave him N1000. He started uttering some incantations and told her that there was a fire incident at their place. It coincided with the fire outbreak at the girl’s place.

"He told me that my enemies were after me, that I should buy some beverages, N2, 000 and three big bags", she said.

The next day she got everything and called him through the number he gave her. When she got to Adeyemi’s house at Oyinbo, she was taken to a room. In the room there was a Koran on the floor and Adeyemi asked her to listen to the voice from the Koran as it was from Malachi.
Just as Adeyemi said, there was a voice. The voice told her that Malachi intends to bless her if she could raise the sum of N20, 000.

"He brought out three bags filled with money which he said was about N13million. He asked me to bring N20, 000, which I stole from my mother’s house to give him. The voice from the Koran told me that my mother was sick and it was only if they bless her that she would be okay. When I brought the money Adeyemi called on the voice which spoke that the lord has sent blessings to me in dollars and that I should go and bring more money.

I went back and packed the remaining money. I gave it to them and the voice still told me to go and bring my mother’s golden necklace that Malachi knew about it and would be annoyed with me. It was at that point that my father suspected what was going on.I narrated the incident to him and he came to the police.

The voice is not from God
But Adeyemi shocked everybody when he revealed that the voice, which came out from the hose, was from his accomplice Olomo. Usually they would insert a speaker through a hose into the Koran and use a microphone to talk from his hiding place so that anyone who hears his voice would be convinced that he was hearing from the Supreme Being.

Adeyemi told Saturday Sun that he saw the lady dressed in a Muslim attire and thought that she would be an easy prey since she was a Muslim faithful. He demanded for money for the Koran and she willingly obliged. He now told her that her enemies are after her and guessed that she had a fire outbreak and coincidentally it was so. Convinced, he asked her to buy some provision, to bring N2000 and a piece of clothes and bag, as God wants to bless her. When she came, they made use of the voice from the Koran to convince her to bring more money. All went well until she went to bring the Gold when the police apprehended her.

Lamenting his plight, Adeyemi said he had been planning to stop his trickish lifestyle or the past three years, but couldn’t, My family is aware of it.even my wife deserted me because of it. I promise to change if given the opportunity. I would go back to my former work and bring my family together again," he promised.
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by McKren(m): 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2007
An igbo man will never, ever rule Nigeria again !

You had your opportunity and you blew it forever.

Igbos are all traitors

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a vibrant and industralized economy Nigeria has been since then.
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by docokwy(m): 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2007
The Amazing Wealth Of thief thief Yoruba man Obj

http://www.thenewsng.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=2833
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by docokwy(m): 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2007
Interview : Obasanjo (Yoruba) Is The Most Corrupt Nigerian —Gani Fawehinmi (Yoruba)
http://www.thenewsng.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=2826
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by Iman3(m): 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2007
docokwy:

Interview : Obasanjo (Yoruba) Is The Most Corrupt Nigerian —Gani Fawehinmi (Yoruba)
http://www.thenewsng.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=2826

I thought you said that the Yorubas don't do self criticism?
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by docokwy(m): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2007
I-man:

I was very shocked to see this. A first indeed.
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by docokwy(m): 5:14am On Jun 04, 2007
Arnold1:

An igbo man has said himself that igbos are their own worst enemies.

Greed and Selfishness is holding them back.

Yar 'Adua had to by-pass Onovo, an igbo, and appoint Okiro as IG of police.

Ugwuh is the one who indeed is greedy. Imagine Ugwuh wanting to be the PDP candidate for Imo state in a primary election he came a distant third. Obasanjo (Yoruba) propelled and deceived him. Ugwuh is the greedy one who learnt greediness from the Yoruba where he has lived all his life. He is angry because justice was brought to him by the supreme court.
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by laudate: 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2007
I-man:

docokwy:

I was very shocked to see this. A first indeed.

Oh, so 'its a first', abi? [/i]Guess  you must have been living on the moon!

When Kolawole Animashaun and Dele Sobowale the eminent columnists of Vanguard, started running their critique on OBJ, every Sunday more than three years ago, where were you?

When Eni-B (a.k.a Eniola Bello) the respected Managing Editor/Director of ThisDay Newspaper, wrote his trenchant article [i](Dem Swear for Dis President)
last year, where were you?

When Wole Soyinka opposed the candidacy of OBJ in 1993, when he was being considered for an international post with the United Nations, where were you? When the same Soyinka also opposed OBJ's anti-people activities during his regime, where were you?

When several other writers from the South-West, in their letters to the Editors of various newspapers came out openly to condemn the antics of the president, where were you?

Anyway, I don't blame you.  sad You always see only the evil, that you want to see. *Hiss*
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by docokwy(m): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2007
laudate:

Oh, so 'its a first', abi? [/i]Guess you must have been living on the moon!

When Kolawole Animashaun and Dele Sobowale the eminent columnists of Vanguard, started running their critique on OBJ, every Sunday more than three years ago, where were you?

When Eni-B (a.k.a Eniola Bello) the respected Managing Editor/Director of ThisDay Newspaper, wrote his trenchant article [i](Dem Swear for Dis President)
last year, where were you?

When Wole Soyinka opposed the candidacy of OBJ in 1993, when he was being considered for an international post with the United Nations, where were you? When the same Soyinka also opposed OBJ's anti-people activities during his regime, where were you?

When several other writers from the South-West, in their letters to the Editors of various newspapers came out openly to condemn the antics of the president, where were you?

Anyway, I don't blame you. sad You always see only the evil, that you want to see. *Hiss*

Those newspaper guys you mentioned are all fake. They blow and bite you simultaneously. I never reckon with them as they rant for notice by any govt in power. If you know Diran Odeyemi, then you know what I mean. Perhaps Wole Soyinka, but isn't he one of the major cultist? grin grin
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by panalyst(m): 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2007
All you guys are playing to the gallery. U need to stop entertainnig and defending your tribes because it just gives these ethnic bigots more ammunition to continue,
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by champredd(m): 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2007
I don't think this thread should degenerate into tribalistic ranting.
I'm just pointing out that the two men [Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji] are the first top officials to be arrested on charges of corruption.
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by Mariory(m): 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2007
champredd:

I don't think this thread should degenerate into tribalistic ranting.
I'm just pointing out that the two men [Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji] are the first top officials to be arrested on charges of corruption.

This is what you get when Seun allows pieces of meat that can type like you or docokwy to roam free spewing their stink while others are banned for things like not having real locations in their profile.
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by laudate: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2007
docokwy:

Those newspaper guys you mentioned are all fake. They blow and bite you simultaneously. I never reckon with them as they rant for notice by any govt in power. If you know Diran Odeyemi, then you know what I mean. Perhaps Wole Soyinka, but isn't he one of the major cultist? grin grin

First, you said Yoruba people do not do self-criticism. Someone pointed out the fact, that they did. Then you claimed it was a 'first.' I gave you more examples to show that it wasn't the first time it had happened, but that it had been consistent, and this pattern had been on for a while. Now you turn round to say those people dishing out the criticism are 'fake'. Na wa o! By what standards do you judge who is 'fake' and who is 'genuine?'  undecided

Oh, so because one journalist messes up, so in your view all journalists cannot be trusted? For your information, Dele Sobowale & Kola Animasaun are columnists. Sobowale is a management consultant who only writes a weekly column for Vanguard, while Animashaun sits on the editorial board, in addition to running his own thriving enterprise.  

Alright, since you say those ones are fake, what would you call Femi Falana the respectable Lagos attorney who has been a consistent critic of OBJ several times in the past few years?

docokwy:

Ugwuh is the one who indeed is greedy. Imagine Ugwuh wanting to be the PDP candidate for Imo state in a primary election he came a distant third. Obasanjo (Yoruba) propelled and deceived him. Ugwuh is the greedy one who learnt greediness from the Yoruba where he has lived all his life. He is angry because justice was brought to him by the supreme court.

Oh, the Yoruba taught Ugwu 'greediness'? Chei! Provide us with proof o! shocked
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by champredd(m): 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2007
Mariory:

This is what you get when Seun allows pieces of meat that can type like you or docokwy to roam free spewing their stink while others are banned for things like not having real locations in their profile.

You have no right to call anybody pieces of meat. F*#k off.

laudate:

First, you said Yoruba people do not do self-criticism. Someone pointed out the fact, that they did. Then you claimed it was a 'first.' I gave you more examples to show that it wasn't the first time it had happened, but that it had been consistent, and this pattern had been on for a while. Now you turn round to say those people dishing out the criticism are 'fake'. Na wa o! By what standards do you judge who is 'fake' and who is 'genuine?'  undecided

Oh, so because one journalist messes up, so in your view all journalists cannot be trusted? For your information, Dele Sobowale & Kola Animasaun are columnists. Sobowale is a management consultant who only writes a weekly column for Vanguard, while Animashaun sits on the editorial board, in addition to running his own thriving enterprise. 

Alright, since you say those ones are fake, what would you call Femi Falana the respectable Lagos attorney who has been a consistent critic of OBJ several times in the past few years?

Oh, the Yoruba taught Ugwu 'greediness'? Chei! Provide us with proof o! shocked

It is the Yorubas (or probably southerners in general) who self-criticise the most and they back it up with actions against each other. That is why the North has been dominating for a long time - they resolve their qualms internally.
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by panalyst(m): 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2007
@champred,

do u honestly believe Wabara and Osuji r the most corrup people in OBJ's govt Jus asking?
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by naijaking1: 9:17am On Jun 06, 2007
@all
hello Tutsis and Hutus!
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by champredd(m): 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2007
panalyst:

@champred,

do u honestly believe Wabara and Osuji r the most corrup people in OBJ's govt Jus asking?
I just amended the topic, so let's say they are among the most corrupt.
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by BlackMamba(m): 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2007
Whatchoo talkin' bout, Arnold?

Clown.
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by Esoterik(f): 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2007
CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG cry each tribe has their own skeletons, fighting amongst each other will not help us. We need to work together or Nigeria will always be a mess and a disaster!!
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by gernded(m): 12:36am On Mar 06, 2011
Bros Naija is going down on daily basics when the youth of this great nation only discuss ETHNICITY AND RELIGIOUS MATERS.
Please i plead for calm.

CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA HAS NO LIMIT IT'S ALL OVER THE PLACE NORTH AND SOUTH. WEST AND EAST.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta / Jackson Ude Owner Of Pointblank News Identified As A Scammer For News / Why Are The IPOB Yoots Applying For The "Zoo" Police Jobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.