Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,571 members, 7,888,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:40 PM

Alexa Setup | Download Alexa App | Alexa Set Up Amazon - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alexa Setup | Download Alexa App | Alexa Set Up Amazon (433 Views)

Download Alexa App For Android / Download Alexa App / How Do I Set Up Amazon Tap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alexa Setup | Download Alexa App | Alexa Set Up Amazon by Herbet(m): 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2020
[center]Solution to Amazon Alexa's Most Common Problems
[/center]
Alexa, with the availability of a plethora of features, has become one of the most preferable choices for smart homeowners. Using Alexa, you can control security cameras, lights, electronic appliances, and many other things.

But, what if your Alexa is not following your order? The smart device may run into problems like others. This post will help you fix various common issues related to Amazon Alexa. Continue reading to get a solution to the problem you might be facing with your Alexa.

Alexa Doesn't Understand

It's really annoying when Alexa doesn't understand the order given by you and replies “I'm sorry, I don't understand the question.” No matter how clear you were while trying to communicate with Alexa, sometimes Alexa is not able to understand you. If the issue disturbs you more than usual, then you must try to calibrate your voice by making use of a voice training tool.

This can be done by navigating to the settings of the Alexa device. However, for this, you need to download Alexa app.

Once there, you need to speak around 25 phrases in a clear and loud voice. Doing so will help Alexa better understand your request or order.

Alexa Activates Too Often

Alexa can start with the use of a wake word. But, sometimes, audios or similar-sounding words from other devices can give your Alexa device a run. If you facing the problem too frequently, then better to replace the wake work with something else by heading towards the settings of your Alexa.

If even after changing the wake word, you are facing the same problem, then consider moving your Alexa far from other audio devices. Doing so may fix the issue.

WiFi Connectivity Issue

Alexa device users also face the WiFi connectivity issues. This can be either due to issues with your router and modem or with the WiFi connection of your device.

If you are also into the same situation, then first check the power LED on your Alexa device that whether it is white or not. If the light is orange, then you have lost the WiFi connection. To fix the issue, you can also reboot your router, Alexa device, and modem.

WiFi connectivity issues can also be due to signal interference. To avoid this, place your Alexa device in the close proximity of your WiFi access point or router. Wrong placement can also be the culprit. It's always best to place your Amazon device at a higher shelf.

Once done with checking all the reasons, again try to perform Amazon Alexa login and check is the issue has been resolved or not.

Alexa not connecting to my Bluetooth devices

Before taking any step, make sure your Bluetooth device is having enough battery charge. If yes, then check whether the Bluetooth device you are trying to connect with your Alexa is compatible to match up or not.

Unpair and re-pair of your Bluetooth device can also fix the issue. For this, launch the Alexa app navigate to settings. From there, you can clear all paired Bluetooth devices.

Last, but not least!

If the issue you are facing with your Alexa still spinning your head, then you are recommended to reset your Amazon device to default settings and again perform Alexa setup for experiencing a completely fresh start.

Verdict

We hope that following the Alexa troubleshooting tips above you would be able to fix your device. For more help, you can also shoot your query in the comments section. One of our Alexa support experts will get in touch with you for resolving the issue in an immediate manner.

Important: If you can't make your Alexa up and running from your own, then don't toy with its settings. Doing so can make your device dead.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me. / Kinelco 2 Liters Rice Cooker 8k / I Got Lucky Today, This Snake Almost Bit Me At The Farm Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.