Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,816 members, 7,906,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:16 PM

Hahahaha I Can Never Take This Insult From Any Lady. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hahahaha I Can Never Take This Insult From Any Lady. (547 Views)

Hahahaha My Stomach Ooo.. Lol / Lol Hahahaha / Hahahaha My Stomach Ooo.. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hahahaha I Can Never Take This Insult From Any Lady. by Twifemmy(m): 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
#ProposalRejected #FailedProposal #SheSaidNo #NoBeByForce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT_yAdd10XQ

If you've ever witnessed a public proposal and breathed a sigh of relief when the person asked said yes, I am entirely with you. Proposals are already very emotional, so getting proposed to in public sounds seriously intense. Many high profile public proposal stories have many discussing the ethics of popping the question in such a bold way. In the past two years, you might have seen the proposal while a woman was #RunningTheNewYorkCityMarathon, one at the Emmys, another at the Olympics, and many more. {laughs}

Most people in those viral proposal videos or very public at spectacles say yes, and usually everyone moves on. But when people don't say yes or say yes, maybe because they feel pressured by the publicity of the proposal, things get complicated. It's been discussed frequently on Twitter and in books like #JasmineGuillorysTheProposal. {You Need To Read This Novel}

Some persons revealed to the media why their public proposal stories ended in rejection. Two common reasons? #SocialAnxiety and a lack of clear communication between partners. If a public proposal is truly the right fit for you and your partner, and you've had serious conversations about what you want the special moment to look like, then it'll likely be a cherished memory you have forever. But without those two key assurances, well, things can get pretty tricky depending on the personality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT_yAdd10XQ

(1) (Reply)

African Vs American Parent / Top Twitter Savages (series 1) / Can U Identify The Stupidity Of This Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.